Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Guys, someone mistakly reported me on steam and now an admin is messaging me saying im going to be perma banned. If this happens is there any way that if i make a new steam account that all my current items on the account aspect to be transferee over to the new account i will be creating i genuinly hope this can be done, if not you probably wont be seeing me around anymore...

rick

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Why would you ask on monolith forums if your gonna be banned on monolith I’m so confused lmao

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

report you for what?

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Why would you ask on monolith forums if your gonna be banned on monolith I’m so confused lmao
Hes saying his steam is gunna be perma

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

A “admin” said its because i have something on my account that is fraud and i have and will be banning me, i think he is fake, and trying to hack me

Supreme

Administrator
Administrator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

What Is the admins name?

rick

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Ya doubt anyone would message you

ArcticSalad

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Are you sure that this "admin" is actually a Valve employee? How did they message you? I've never heard of them personally contacting people regarding account penalties, nor is there a formal system in place for players to file a report to begin with. I'm smelling a fraud.

Tesk

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Pretty sure Steam would of sent you one message and ban you after that. I doubt they would have a conversation.. I think you might be getting scammed

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

He says his name david underwood,

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I think its a scam too which is why im not buying anything and might make new steam, hopefully i can have my staff transfers

ArcticSalad

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

He says his name david underwood,
Is he speaking to you via steam message? If so, his steam profile should give it away immediately that he's a fake.

I'd block him and move on. Don't make any trades with this user. Don't click on any links sent by this user. If nothing has happened to your account thus far, your account is safe and there is no need to make a new one. You're welcome to change your steam password if you are paranoid.

I think its a scam too which is why im not buying anything and might make new steam, hopefully i can have my staff transfers

We aren't going to transfer items just because you feel like making a new steam account.

Jace

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

probably a scam. just block the guy if you think he isn't a valve employee

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

No i mean i am already banned, hes giving me just 30 minutes before its permanent so i have to make a new account i dont want to

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Whenever he messaged ne on steam his messages were in a bold state

Waffle

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Steam would not message you for a ban. You would be banned and that's it. The only time you would be notified is when you logged into your account and it states that you are banned.

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Ya, im just mad this all happend because on of my friends i added a long time ago on terraria messaged me saying je accidently reported me and now he needs everything on my account to prove its me but i think its a scam

ArcticSalad

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Ya, im just mad this all happend because on of my friends i added a long time ago on terraria messaged me saying je accidently reported me and now he needs everything on my account to prove its me but i think its a scam

You are being scammed.

Don't click on any links sent by them.
Don't share your login credentials or any personal information.
Don't do any trades with them.

Block the user.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Valve employees will never add you on Steam and will never threat to ban you. They have better things to do than deal with you.

All Valve employees have a Valve Employee badge on Steam (if they have a Steam account) and are part of the Steam and/or Valve group.
Steam_2020-03-23_17-31-20.jpg
Steam_2020-03-23_17-31-30.jpg

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.