EmilyM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I am an average Joe. Many people recognize my voice. I have had many names; Sarah Royce, Ol' Pete, etc. But this isn't about the past. This is about me, it is about now. I am known and recognized, but people don't know me. I am a detective usually, but I don't shoot people unless they have personally hurt me, anyone I know, or anything I cherish. I help people, I do what people say, I ALWAYS admit to being a detective, hence why people trust me. I am not a narc. I am against narcs, as they just want to arrest people, and not actually help in any way. I am a very skilled detective, of course, I can't shoot something within 10 meters of me. I can sense trouble, I can sense good from bad. I always surrender, I am not the one who fights. In the mist of getting shot or killed, I will put my hands up, and hope not to die. I don't get salty, I just have a good time. Nobody dislikes, I have no enemies. I don't make enemies, I make friends and peace. If I break a rule I know I've broken, I'll report myself. If I believe a punishment may not be long, or harsh enough, I will ask it to be longer or harsher. When I am caught, when I am pitted and blocked in, I don't run. I always stay defeated when I am defeated. I love to rp, I love to make rp enhancing situations.

This is my logic, my reasoning, what I live by;

"The best defense is to just not have one; You only need to defend yourself in the presence of an enemy. The only time an enemy is a danger, is when they are in danger; There are never raiders that are there to kill, they just want to get their stuff back so they can continue the never-ending task of living, they just want some money to be able to eat, or they want to free a friend so they don't suffer or die; they only want to counter death, and without a defense--without even having the term, "something in the way"-- they are just regular people, like when you and I go to a bank to get money out of our account, or when we spend the money to get food so we can ALL live. So, what I am getting at here is that we all have defenses to keep the enemy out-- but what if we had no defenses to even danger the enemy? Without the enemy being in danger, then everyone else wouldn't be, either; therefore the enemy would be just someone else, and not a raider, not a killer-- not an enemy. That-- That is what I, Saturn Xavier Burchell, believe in the most."- Saturn X. Burchell 11/15/19

Last edited:

EmilyM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@gm1003 Could you move my post to a sub-forum it would belong?

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Me and Ol' Pete had beef to settle

vice

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

:cool:

Mak

Mentor
Mentor
Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Good you are honest. We need more people like you. Stay strong, you are on the right side!

EmilyM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah! I usually don't do any drugs or stuff like that so I can follow my quote's word (so I don't get raided and make enemies).