Status
Not open for further replies.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I’ve been waiting for my forum month ban to end just so I could post this goodbye thread. I’ve spent my entire life dedicating shit towards this server and yes I have been a minge on it and yes I have deserved the ban I received, and I will not be returning until i’m less ‘frag-hungry’ and more of a serious player, I’ve had many serious punishments and nothing has changed, whereas I’ve caused a lot more harm to the community therefore I’m going to be taking a long break and I won’t be back for a while. I’ve been here since mid-2017 and I gotta say my mingy-ness has gotten worse. My behaviour is terrible ingame and I need to improve it. I’m too fucking lazy to tag anyone but goodbye everyone. I hope to see you later on.

- Romeo Mikael

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I will make a much longer goodbye thread explaining a lot more but I’m currently on my phone so Y I K E S

VICHZ

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I never really talked much with you but honestly you’re a pretty great guy
I hope you can change your behaviour for the better and be less mingy and come back soon
Cya man

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

With your record, I'm personally surprised you even stuck around and continued to violate rules. To constantly violate the server rules ruining your reputation and ruining other peoples RP experience in this game mode, makes you quite the shitty person and highly disrespected by someone like myself. One rule violation can be understandable, but to consistently go out of your way to do it is another thing, and in a way you're basically shitting on the work staff put into trying to create an enjoyable game mode.
As a former staff member, there have been people I have had to deal with who did nasty stuff but have returned after my punishments weeks(even months) later and confronted me to apologise and have actually improved.

I'm no person to hold a grudge against someone, I'd recommend you take this realisation of your wrongdoings and make a return (Whenever that is) with some appreciation for the server, it is not difficult to follow the rules.

However, I do respect your acknowledgement of what you have done wrong.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

goodbye

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Violence

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Monka Romeo

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

We had a lot of random fun moments, while yes you were always banned and behaved poorly, you cannot ignore the fun we had playing. I wish you great luck in your life and thank you, for the fun you brought.

imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Rip my boi Romeo we had good times good fire fights good time baseing etc sad to see you go man - Mat David's (you know me as Matt Veira)

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Good kid, bad self control. Looking forward to your return with a more positive outlook and attitude!

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Goodbye, old friend. I will see you.

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

If you come back I can help get your feet in the right path if you want. That is if you ever do come back. Till then. later.

Cherry

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Man all the og’s are leaving monolith
He isn't An "OG", Minges and kill hungry fiends dont deserve that title.

If you come back, don't expect open arms.....

Status
Not open for further replies.