cheese

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

now i know i have my beef with the HL2 event wanting it ended in all but to be fair i just wanted to be a greedy rat monster NO HARM IN THAT anyway im making this post for the admins and community on monolith to ask what map you would prefer. for the admins if it can be done i would love for you to look over peoples thoughts and making if you want change the map to what they want. now i know they are working on rockford and we are in monoford until they get it in shape but me personally but until then i would like to play on paralake cause 1. that's where me and tye first mainly played it and got into mischief 2. its a fun map with the bank being hard for cops and robbers and 3.it is small if some dont know like if you trying to do a getaway from the cops and drove on the highway u will end up in a circle back to where u were in less than 1 minute but apart from that there's a lot of trees and areas to hide in and to do coke and shit in cabins and hidden areas with other things to it.

that's my personal statement to the admins and community and why i would like to play on paralake but if or another map were to happen like rockford i will be ok with it no harm. you guys dont need to do what i did above just say a map you would prefer and hopefully we can change the map if not once again we can stick with rockford its all cool im just wanting something we can all like and agree on gamers.
B2D8CF33527D6CBDBEF25460CC9FC8E98DC74661

Last edited:

Bobby Hive

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

now i know i have my beef with the HL2 event wanting it ended in all but to be fair i just wanted to be a greedy rat monster NO HARM IN THAT anyway im making this post for the admins and community on monolith to ask what map you would prefer and for the admins if it can be done now i know they are working on rockford and we are in monoford until they get it in shape but me personally would like to play on paralake cause 1. that's where me and tye first mainly played it and got into mischief 2. its a fun map with the bank being hard for cops and robbers and 3.it its small if some dont know like if you trying to do a getaway from the cops u will end up in a circle back to where u were in less than 1 minute but from that there's a lot of trees and areas to hide in and do coke and shit,

that's my personal statement to the admins why i would like to play on paralake that rockford and you guys dont need to do what i did above just say a map you would prefer and hopefully we can change the map if not we can stick with rockford its all cool im just wanting something we can all like and agree on gamers
B2D8CF33527D6CBDBEF25460CC9FC8E98DC74661
Nope

SKuLLzSKiLLz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

big support
hey this guy doesn't really know what he is talking about, my apologises for him

yea let's like kinda not do this

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Paralake big W

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

No matter what map it changes to and how many time it changes, yall are still gonna complain and want it switched to something else.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

no map is dookie cheeks
we want Truenorth or Rockford

cheese

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

any suggestions or u wanna keep it on rockford when it hopefully comes

hey this guy doesn't really know what he is talking about, my apologises for him

yea let's like kinda not do this
dude if imma spend the next couple of months having fun i want the map to be fun as well i think you dont know what your on about

any other map or keep it on rockford

any suggestions or u wanna keep it on rockford ???????

No matter what map it changes to and how many time it changes, yall are still gonna complain and want it switched to something else.
i do agree monolith isnt very happy even when there fed lobsters for breakfast but i mean dont think of the selfish people (me) think of the good people who play monolith and want to have rp and fun in a good map

no map is dookie cheeks
we want Truenorth or Rockford
yea thats what im saying the map is staying on monoford which we are on rn until they are ready to bring out another map it might take a month max imma guess anyway

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

cheese

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

We're not ruling out anything at this point :)
oh yeah no ofc i mean this could legit get 1 million comments of people saying not rockford and it will still be rockford this is all just for what admins if they need to find out what people want for a good map and if we can somehow get admins to change it to that

if not any new map anytime soon bring back the old ads pls
yeah so like paralake that was out like 4 years ago

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Idek what garbage maps you all are thinking of, but personally, flatgrass is the way to go.

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

My honest opinion, I've played on tons of maps with this community,

I've heard good things about SouthSide, but only played on it brefly during the Halloween event.

I've experienced both Rockford, Paralake, Monoford and Riverden.

Out of those select maps, Paralake has to be my top favorite.

Not only is it a perfect size, the housing is perfect, the industrial is a perfect size. Different sections of the map that work with every skill provided and available to the community.

Now, Monoford is a masterpiece, custom build, interesting features. But the drawback is it's CUSTOM, and it's HUGE.

As a player roaming to find new roleplay servers, it's an instant turnoff to see custom maps, more things to download, learn, traverse. It's more inviting and comfortable to join a new server on a map that you're familiar with.

TLDR; Returning to a more well known environment will not only please the community, but attract other players who are looking for a new community to move to.

cheese

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

My honest opinion, I've played on tons of maps with this community,

I've heard good things about SouthSide, but only played on it brefly during the Halloween event.

I've experienced both Rockford, Paralake, Monoford and Riverden.

Out of those select maps, Paralake has to be my top favorite.

Not only is it a perfect size, the housing is perfect, the industrial is a perfect size. Different sections of the map that work with every skill provided and available to the community.

Now, Monoford is a masterpiece, custom build, interesting features. But the drawback is it's CUSTOM, and it's HUGE.

As a player roaming to find new roleplay servers, it's an instant turnoff to see custom maps, more things to download, learn, traverse. It's more inviting and comfortable to join a new server on a map that you're familiar with.

TLDR; Returning to a more well known environment will not only please the community, but attract other players who are looking for a new community to move to.
i 100% agree with you monolith is an amazing server but for it to really work we would need players and some OG map like paralake or etc maps for it to definitely draw in more people but i do find that it might not bring og days back i remember people planting there potatoes and tomatoes in the back garden of the grocery store and selling it instantly when they finished and there were cops ticketing people for doing it making it fun in a weird way now A days there's legit code reds where ever you go if someone hit an officer with your car and hopped out to see if he was ok you'd legit get shot downed by him like as if it was necessary but idek what to say because the past is the past and us gamers gotta deal with the new days as the cops (im not talking shit im giving constructed criterium)