cheese

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

boys the event is wicked asf even tho we get abused every second by CPs but i want this event to stop now before everyone get yo much loot, here me out so people who got crates you can get some good fucking shit ive gotten in the last 2 days 2 Molotov's (new item) (head crab) new item and a TAC.338 super rare blueprint and if we extent this event people will get the new head crab and it wont be rare no more making it worthless and in my opinion it looks sick asf and i dont want people getting the new items like the Molotov's and shit like 1 week of grinding on crates you could legit make millions. so i ask people who read this to say (N) in the comments who dont want the event to extent so we can keep the rare shit and make it valuable and (Y) if you want to have the event extended and make the rare loot worthless . its up to you boys but im trusting what we will do.

dubsmaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So you want to end it so only you have good loot? Fair.

Max Vice

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The loot will still be rare, the event is for fun.

cheese

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

nah but if everyone has the head crab and the new guns and shit it wont be worth shit and that makes hours of grinding for it really useless

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

nah but if everyone has the head crab and the new guns and shit it wont be worth shit and that makes hours of grinding for it really useless
Only if you grinded it for money which no one ever said it would be worth it. I got 4 headcrabs already knowing that they'll probably be worth less than 100k, but I know people who are going to want them who missed the HL2 event so I stockpiled an extra or two not for profit but for community availability down the line. (Like how some stockpiled like 8 CP masks back on the old event and spread them out for the cheap.)

The new guns/weapons will be lost within 2 weeks or kept as inventory trophies anyway, no one's gonna risk their 1 of 4 of their Exotic MP7/Molotovs for a raid or robbery when they can just use a crafted XM8 and it's better, it's the reason you don't see HK bank raids.

If anything I'm really glad the drop rates for these things are as high as they appear to be, the bank on Riverden was borderline unraidable and the jewelry store was equally as bad. As much as I personally am not for the whole FragRP thing, I know a lot of our players are and they deserve this economic boon oriented towards their playstyle.

cheese

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i mean some of what you said is true but im sure 40% of people are grinding rare valuables for cash and that wont be possible if everyone already has the rare things

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

wish i asked

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The items will be rare to those who took part...

That means if the community was to go for years to come those items will be become more and more rare.

Berry Gunderson

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Nah we need more time to get the rebel beanie. I heard @DevulTj is increasing the drop rate soon

cheese

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

or they could remove the new and rare items on april the 1st and still make the event work for another week

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

To provide a bit of a logical reason here against your initial argument. The whole point in having those items in the event is so that everyone who attends the event has a chance to get them by playing for a bit, this goal was likely never made with much priority on the various item's monetary value. By extending the event, it allows more members of the community to possibly get some of the cool event items and memorabilia, as well as play longer for those who really enjoy the event (or get on if they missed the first week for whatever reason). I get that some people may want these items to be particularly scarce and thus valuable, but that kind of defeats the point of having these kind of event items in a long-running event in the first place. Regardless of the extension, they will still be somewhat rare due to the low drop rate, however, those who really wish to have them will have a good opportunity to get them

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

stop monolith april 1st

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Almost as if no one wants to buy his Tac BP for millions, so he wants no one else to get them so his price goes up.
FE91E85A-2B1F-406D-AC5E-B91BB8A3D471.png