2009 Nissan 370z Jizzmo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

For anyone who doesn’t know what car to buy, here are my suggestions for good starter cars and cars that have good handling, good acceleration, and good bulletproof.

Before we get started, this may not be the best list but bare with me for now.

5: Shelby Omni

The Shelby Omni is a great starter car for new players who have more than 13K in their bank account. It’s fast for the low price range and it handles good as well. I haven’t driven Omnis that much but from my experience, they handle well. But it also doesn’t make the best noise because well.. it’s a 4 cylinder engine and kinda sounds like a ‘92 Honda Civic. But still, good starter car.

4: VW Golf R32

The Golf R32 is like a Shelby Omni but newer, faster, and handles better, but also more expensive. It costs less than 50K but it handles well. Since it’s FWD, you will barely experience any oversteer, but a little bit of understeer. It’s a bit faster than the Omni and also sounds better than the Omni. I love the sound of that inline 6 and some other players would love it too.

3: 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6 GSR

The Lancer Evo 6 is a good handling car but with the stock engine, it’s kinda slow. But with the street engine upgrade in it, you’re going to have a car that handles good, has good acceleration, and that can also do donuts, pretty cool. I believe it costs around 100K. Unfortunately the Lancer is sometimes prone to oversteer especially when you drive over sidewalks, so watch out for that. Regardless, it’s still a good car.

2: Jeep Wrangler F&F

The same vehicle from one of the Fast and Furious movies. It also made it into Forza Horizon 2. But that’s not important, what’s important is that it’s bullet proof, handles good, and has ok acceleration. It’s the vehicle for players who are top fragger and that get away from the cops a lot. It can speed through checkpoints and go over spike strips without any problems. Unfortunately, it costs around 600K, but hey, it doesn’t mean it’s bad. It’s bulletproof, it has ok acceleration like I said earlier, and handles well. It also a lifted Jeep which is cool but can lead to a couple disadvantages. 1st one is that it can get stuck on props like trash bins for example. If you drive over them, your vehicle will get stuck and it’s not a good thing if you’re being chased by players or if you’re in a police chase. 2nd one is not really a disadvantage but if you go under the F&F, you’re character will somehow get squashed and die.

1: Nissan Skyline GT-R R32

The Nissan Skyline R32, not R34, I said R32. This car is really frickin’ fast and also handles super good. Since it’s AWD, you won’t experience oversteer which is good. It has a bit of understeer but it’s not really a big deal. It also looks good and sounds good. God I love that RB25 Inline 6 under the hood. Btw sorry for stealing your car Bubba plz forgive me :(.

And so those are all of my picks for the top 5 best cars in Monolith RP.
Let me know what car you would recommend. If anyone says anything like “This is a shitty list go kys”, I will send Batshitman to come after you and eat you alive.
Jk please don’t ban me for that.

jphscc

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Very nice guide, but I think you should maybe add another new player vehicle like the Volvo 242 or whatever its called. It haves a really good top speed 80mph / 130kmh the only problem is the handling and the size of it, on small roads it gets really hard to drive it.
I have the Mitsubishi with the street engine and It is probably the fastest car for the money, but as you said "sometimes prone to oversteer especially when you drive over sidewalks".

2009 Nissan 370z Jizzmo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Volvo 242 or whatever its called. It haves a really good top speed 80mph / 130kmh the only problem is the handling and the size of it, on small roads it gets really hard to drive it.

Well I only made this list for vehicles that are fast and that handle good. The reason the Volvo didn’t make it into the list is because it doesn’t have good handling, but it has good acceleration.