Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Hemolele
Your SteamID:76561198204269905
Your Character Name:Hemo Mute

Target Steam Name: unknown because he left after I called him out
Target SteamID: unknown because he left after I called him out
Target Character Name (if known):Ian Jones

Request Reason: It was almost midnight Hawaiʻi time and no staff were on. The first time he impounded my car that was on my property a staff member said they were going to handle it. This staff member then got off. He then tried to chase me and back into me while I was driving speed limit (footage didn't record). Then the police tow truck impounded my car and my boys cars both were parked correctly (I am aware that he said she said is not valid). My car was impounded twice by this guy. He also accidently tried to take another officers car to be impounded, but the officer stopped him (the white car in the screenshots). He also disconnected after I called him out and the fellow police officer called him out.
When did the situation occur?:11:00-12:00 Hawaii Time
Your evidence to support your claim:
the 1st time I did not get recorded or when he was trying to run me off the road to tow me
parking that got me impounded 2nd time:
Screenshot 2020-10-15 000751.png
a few photos of tow truck driver towing perfectly parked police car:
backs into it;
Screenshot 2020-10-15 001223.png
Screenshot 2020-10-15 001145.png
slams into it from the side;
Screenshot 2020-10-15 001418.png
tows it away;
Screenshot 2020-10-15 001817.png
Additional members involved/witnessing: didn't have evidence so he didn't want to be mentioned
Read, understood and followed player report rules? Yes

P.S. I'm sorry if I'm missing anything this is my first report, but dude was pissing me off and doing this to people all night.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @HemoIeIe ,

Unforentaly, as you haven't, followed Player Reporting rules, by including the reported parties details as required by rules, It cannot be reviewed.

Report Denied,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Player Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.