reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I have ran into this issue when there are 20 people on and when there’s 100 people on, the amount of people don’t matter but some mother fucker decides to come and tow my car parked outside of my own house. It’s parked 100% fine and it’s gone within 10 minutes. They could use a system with the hook to have a way to figure out if a car is in a parked position or not or atleast have the name of the driver show up when they yell at you while towing it ‘fuck you’. You could argue I’m just salty but I’ve had this happen 10+ times and it is not ok.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It’s really hard for towing managers or staff members to act on misbehaving tow truck drivers. Accusations without evidence are meaningless and don’t help

I’ve set up legally parked cars to bait these tow truck drivers and I’ve had success with it, but other than that it’s your own burden to actually come up with evidence so tow managers or staff can handle it

SweetAs

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I think a lot of the problem also comes with tow trucks from the mechanics place thinking they can tow cars breaking laws and argue with people, when no one has called for a mechanic at all and its reason why there is an entirely separate police tow driver job.

Kevin Hansen

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I think a lot of the problem also comes with tow trucks from the mechanics place thinking they can tow cars breaking laws and argue with people, when no one has called for a mechanic at all and its reason why there is an entirely separate police tow driver job.
I have seen this myself in many cases, as i police alot tho when i see tow truck towing away not illegally parked vehicles i go straight to them and deal with them. But then it's hard to get every minging tow truck drivers.

Bepsi

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Ya I do think it is an issue. Random civs shouldnt be enforcing the law.

Aleksandr

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Well we have lot of good tow Truckers.
But sadly that "9" year olds (no offending)
That think they are super cool can tow what ever they want