Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: YøüngBärz
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:122905120
Your Character Name (If Applicable): dont recall

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@Tristan

Reason for Report: Admin abuse
Time of Occurrence: 4/12/2019 about 1:50 A.Mish
Evidence to support your claim: We were about to raid this apartment he comes in stops us he then leaves without telling us who are clearly at the front door about to raid the place. He than after us raiding the people who didnt through this whole 3 minutes of us robbing them say they are in a active admin sit which at that point we would have left decide to say "NO NO NO NO NO" and try to leave we shoot set people and take loot. He then kills me to take loot we get into another admin sit which he doesnt comp me for the med kit i lost or the ammo, Then says he will comp me and give a gun but decides to waste 15 minutes of our time freezing us and then ban us for swearing at a staff member.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Topshelf (steam username)

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

welp if it doesnt go through gg admin abuse is a real thing
How about you just calm down a bit and wait for Tristan to respond.

Meanwhile you could try adding a bit more detail and proofread the first part of your explanation since it doesn’t really give a clear picture of what he said to you, why he stopped you, what the sit was about etc.

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

the sit was about us raiding people but according to triston they were in a sit but when we were robbing them they didnt say anything about a sit and he knew that very well

im just mad because i could have been grinding gmod all night but instead wasted time. Sad this always happens

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

the sit was about us raiding people but according to triston they were in a sit but when we were robbing them they didnt say anything about a sit and he knew that very well
So you robbed them when they were in a sit about you raiding them?
I’m confused.

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

yes they were in a apartment and there was no admin the main problem here is they didnt state they were in a sit no one said that

so we decided to rob them if at any point they said we are in a active admin sit we would have stopped and walked away from the situation but no we were not alerted but instead he said he would give comp took took us outside then wasted 15 minutes just standing there while we are frozen and then bans us.

and its just annoying because this problem can be solved in less than 5 minutes but its being dragged

i literally just want comp for the time wasted and the gun he owes me that i robbed fair and square form them

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

took us outside then wasted 15 minutes just standing there while we are frozen and then bans us.
So he took you outside, did nothing for 15 minutes and then banned you?
You didn’t do or say anything that could have caused him to ban you. You were just standing there frozen doing nothing?

Also, I’ve merged your posts. If you want to add something after a post, just edit it. Don’t post two or more posts in a straight row.

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah that's exactly what happened the guy I was with he was nicely asking him to unfreeze us and he would do so. We never ever through this whole thing said 1 bad word

Or anything towards the admin

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@mman2002 You've received several WP on the forums for breaking the forum rules. If you continue, you will be banned of the forums.

awaiting for @Tristan to explain what happened.

Young pap

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

peep my apeal for more detailed story.

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Firstly I will begin by explaining what happened in its entirety, then I will address anything you said after. Please feel to correct anything you believe I've left out or got incorrect, typed in a clear and constructive manner.

I got on the server to help out a little bit more before I had to sleep,

4/11/2019 @ 10:41:09 PMKenny Dowsky (J₳฿฿Ɏ) (STEAM_0:0:78933509) (746) created a report (#352) with message: Me and my friend were messing around and ziptied each other at the same time, can you release us please?RRL

I received and accepted this report immediately and upon teleporting I found 2 players in an open/empty mesa apartment both zip-tied, then before I even had a chance to say anything @Young pap entered the room and said "Here let me help you guys out" then proceeded to un-ziptie them both. He said "My work here is done" and left. I still don't know what that was about but then the 2 report makers say "Can we have our zip-ties back? We don't have very much money." So I find @Young pap again and ask him to give the zip ties he took from them back since it was a sit that he clearly was aware he entered into. He claimed not to have any zip-ties and I quickly checked his inventory and didn't find anything. (I don't know how that was possible but it wasn't that big of a deal to me at the time.)

So then I let @Young pap go (while he was still in the apartments watching us), and phys gunned the 2 report makers into a vacant/empty apartment and admin locked the door behind us so they wouldn't be disturbed while I helped them.

4/11/2019 @ 10:44:44 PMTristan (Tristan) (STEAM_0:0:32667948) (624) use the context menu (Lock door): prop_door_rotatingAdministration

I then told them that I would reimburse them for the zip ties and flew to the NPC to buy 2 zip ties with my personal money, since they were brand new players and I wanted to help them out. I come back and in just the amount of time it took for me to finish talking to them and shift noclip to the ziptie NPC and back, @Young pap and @mman2002 had broken in and executed both of them and taken all the items off their bodies.

I revive both of the new players I was helping and ask the raiders, "What happened here? I was still helping them, they were in a sit." They said oh well we didn't know that (I don't know how they couldn't have known as they were just outside and I was talking on voice but whatever). I tell them it's fine I understand but they should give them the items back they got off their bodies and I will void their raid timer AND I will personally refund their ammo or any other expenses they used on the raid. This very reasonable and generous offer by me leads to a 5 minute argument mainly with @mman2002 but with @Young pap agreeing with his behavior.

During this argument he made many accusations about the illegitimacy of the situation and kept saying over and over that for some reason he wanted to be "comped" on top of being able to void the raid. He continued to argue and refuse to drop their items (a 1911 pistol and 2 lockpicks) so after like 5 minutes I had to just slay him and take the items from his body. I took medkits, lockpicks, and the pistol. I dropped the medkits and lockpicks as at the time I thought the only items needed at the time was the pistol. @mman2002's friend took the medkits and I told him that later but for some reason he's still claiming that I stole them.

4/11/2019 @ 10:48:44 PMTristan (Tristan) (STEAM_0:0:32667948) (624) ran ServerGuard command "respawn" "YøüngBärz"Commands
4/11/2019 @ 10:48:35 PMTristan (Tristan) (STEAM_0:0:32667948) (624) ran ServerGuard command "slay" "YøüngBärz"Commands

4/11/2019 @ 10:49:02 PMTristan (Tristan) (STEAM_0:0:32667948) (624) dropped 2x of item: LockpickInventory
4/11/2019 @ 10:49:01 PMTristan (Tristan) (STEAM_0:0:32667948) (624) dropped 3x of item: First Aid (L)Inventory

I tell @Young pap the raid is voided and the gun will be returned and go to the original ticket makers to give them their gun back. I find the original ticket makers and tell them I've got their pistol back, then they inform me they had lock picks taken too.. So I return to the person who to see if they've got lockpicks on them meanwhile they're making reports about me being an abusive admin.

4/11/2019 @ 10:50:57 PMPablo Young (YøüngBärz) (STEAM_0:1:122905120) (969) responded to a report (#353) with message: we were int he rightRRL
4/11/2019 @ 10:50:17 PMTristan (Tristan) (STEAM_0:0:32667948) (624) use the context menu (Informative - View Inventory): YøüngBärzAdministration
4/11/2019 @ 10:50:13 PMTristan (Tristan) (STEAM_0:0:32667948) (624) ran ServerGuard command "goto" "YøüngBärz"Commands
4/11/2019 @ 10:49:25 PMPablo Young (YøüngBärz) (STEAM_0:1:122905120) (969) created a report (#353) with message: admin is admin abusing took my friends gun didnt state he was in a admin sit flew awayRRL

I check logs again to see exactly what they lost, I go to the 2 raiders again and they're driving so I stop their vehicle gently and kick them out of the vehicle. One of them returned to the vehicle and the other started toward it, so I pulled them away again and froze them so they wouldn't run off while I explained the situation. I told them I also needed a lock pick back for them and they began arguing once more. This time mixed in with the "I want to be comped" would be them accusing me of admin abuse.

All I needed was the one lock pick back mind you, while @mman2002 was talking disrespectful to me I asked @Young pap "Are you really supporting your friend in his behavior right now?" and he replies to me "He's just telling it how it is man, he's just keeping it 100." and I tell him "Well if he keeps up the behavior he won't be here for long." @Young pap then drops me their lock pick, I unfreeze them both. His friend @mman2002 still continues to argue and berate me and I explain to him that the raid is voided but they can raid someone again if they'd like. He says once again that he wants the stuff from that raid (just a pistol and lockpick), and being the reasonable and (sometimes too nice) I offer them a possible solution to keep everyone happy.

I tell @mman2002 that I will give him the items back from the raid(I would comp the original report makers with my personal items, with just another pistol and lockpick.), and said "but you would need to wait an hour as per the raid rules since it won't be voided anymore". @mman2002 then proceeds to go silent for a second and walk away to get into his car and said "Fuck that admin abuse" and get in his car. Literally for just telling him he has to follow the rules and trying to be nice to him. So I remove them from the vehicle again and freeze them both while I check their note history since they've now put me through so much trouble.

I check both of their note and warn history, meanwhile @Young pap screams over his mic "UNFREEZE ME" over and over. A group of passerbyers walk up to us as we're on the side of the road and @Young pap makes this nice comment even though he has a mic like he's narrating his admin abuse montage:

4/11/2019 @ 10:55:21 PMJosh Young (TopShelfO) (STEAM_0:0:150019880) (488): that is some nice abuse tho look at thisCommunication

Then while I'm reading their notes after he's done with that he says something like "Fuck this admin I'm calling someone else." or "Fuck this I'm calling a real admin." Then makes this report:

4/11/2019 @ 10:57:19 PMJosh Young (TopShelfO) (STEAM_0:0:150019880) (488) created a report (#356) with message: can i get another staff member too meRRL
4/11/2019 @ 10:57:03 PMJosh Young (TopShelfO) (STEAM_0:0:150019880) (488): @Communication

I check their notes and one has priors for staff disrespect/NITRP behavior and the other just one as a new player, however at this point they've made it clear that they're both together in this. So they both get banned for a week for NITRP, Staff disrespect. I then returned to the original ticket makers and gave them their stuff back and more from my personal inventory for all their trouble.

I have zero patience for staff disrespect to this extent and deal with it immediately whenever I see it, as some other staff might be apprehensive to because then they have to deal with pointless staff reports as this one. Making false claims of admin abuse and disrespecting staff is one of the worst rule breaks in my eyes, as it is directly malicious to the server. It has made many good staff leave or consider leaving because as volunteers it is very tiresome to only receive negative feedback in an official format.

As for @mman2002 saying they are my friends I have no idea who they are and just accepted their report, they were brand new players.

As for his medkits I told him multiple times in-game that his friend took them and has them and pointed right at his friend.

and its just annoying because this problem can be solved in less than 5 minutes but its being dragged

It was only being dragged out because of you, I tried every way I could to make you happy but you only insulted me and argued. I literally couldn't do anything else or more than I did.

We never ever through this whole thing said ... anything towards the admin

Nice.

Additional information:

His friend posted an appeal here: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/josh-young-ban-appeal.19019/#post-115125

then the staff member gets heated yells in his mic at Pablo

Anyone that's spoken to me in-game knows this to be untrue, I am always very laid back and calm. You guys were being so rude and unreasonable that @mman2002 said something that did make me just ever so slightly raise my voice, (it might have been when he said fuck this admin abuse and tried to leave I can't remember). All I said was like "What did you say? What are you talking about man I'm just trying to help you here." or something like that in a raised voice. Absolutely no insults or obscenities from me. I was just trying to tell him he had to wait for raid timer if he wanted the stuff comped from my personal items as a favor to him since it was so little.

This is @mman2002:

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm sure you would be the same in that situation you clearly said you would comp us we then waited no comp but got a week ban. Through this whole situation we weren't rood towards the admin and if I was disrespectful sorry I just wanted comp for the things I acquired fair and square from them but instead you decided to turn it into another long admin sit where we got banned. Also there I'd the matter of the 2 people and you knowing we would raid them exactly when you left. You didn't tell us you we're still in a sit and while we were robbing them nor did they.

And I made those reports because you we're clearly on, it would take you 5 minutes to respond and deal with it but instead you dragged it on for a very long time

And I remember clearly we we're beside the car you said you would comp us we said ok and you just banned us.

If you sent we can hop on discord and we can explain everything and get it solved within 5 minutes instead of yet again dragging it through the whole day

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

He doesnt want to talk about because in this situation he knows he is in the wrong and we are in the right. Again this problem could be solved in 5 minutes if he ever decided to get onto discord and talk about it but no he still to this minute decided to drag it on

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Enough. This is under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After reading through all of the posts, let me get something straight:

You raided 2 players that were on an admin sit. That being said, according to Tristan he offered himself to refund everyone everything they lost (including your ammo) and he would void the raid that took placfe. And you decide not to drop the items, to the point he had to slay you to take them from you???

During this argument he made many accusations about the illegitimacy of the situation and kept saying over and over that for some reason he wanted to be "comped" on top of being able to void the raid.

That is unacceptable. If a staff member asks you to do something, you do it immediately. There is no "why" nor "but". You may report them afterwards, should you feel it is necessary, but disregarding staff's orders is simply not allowed. If this happens again, you will be severily punished as I have no patience for such actions.

His friend @mman2002 still continues to argue and berate me and I explain to him that the raid is voided but they can raid someone again if they'd like. He says once again that he wants the stuff from that raid (just a pistol and lockpick), and being the reasonable and (sometimes too nice) I offer them a possible solution to keep everyone happy.

Clearly you had no intent to roleplay here. If Tristan was voiding it all and giving you all your things back, allowing you to raid someone again, why did you still complain????? He was going to the limit of his generosity and yet you felt the need to want more??? It was an admin sit, and you did not lose anything.

"Fuck that admin abuse" and get in his car. Literally for just telling him he has to follow the rules and trying to be nice to him. So I remove them from the vehicle again and freeze them both while I check their note history since they've now put me through so much trouble.

Staff disrespect is not allowed aswell. You may argue in a constructive way, but you may never insult our staff. They are volunteers, trying to help you. Additionally, you are not allowed to request another staff member NOR a higher up during a sit. Should you feel the decision of the staff member handling the sit unfair, you are encouraged to report him.

I check their notes and one has priors for staff disrespect/NITRP behavior and the other just one as a new player

If this happens again, I will punish you myself. In no way, shape or form do I tolerate this kind of behavior.

You should start playing by our rules and respecting our staff team wether you disagree with them sometimes. Failure to do so will result in harsh punishments in the future. Change your attitude and behavior, as they are simply unacceptable.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.