Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:210061245
Your Character Name: Chang Cho

Target Steam Name: fedayeenwinners
Target SteamID: 76561198447564972
Target Character Name (if known): Qian XIaotong
Target Steam Name: ma_bordo45
Target SteamID: 76561198867521038
Target Character Name (if known): xiuying xiaotong

Request Reason: Trolling, Combat loggingx2 , RDMx3, NLRx2, Death Threats.
When did the situation occur?: 8:30PM-9:10PM GMT+1
Your evidence to support your claim:
I have multiple issues with these xiaotong guys spanned out across multiple days. Said users in the report have been trolling us over the last couple days and have just been such obnoxious players to deal with. These guys have been rather targetting me. They have been trolling for days on end and just wont stop. It's not healthy for the server if it's just constant VDM and you name it. Anyways I would like to include the first clip, but before that I will explain what happened. Players have been abusing their job rights as cops before and have been punished for it (spikestrip blacklists, so on and so forth). I was basing the whole time not even leaving the base for something and this just pops up. They have kept on putting random warrants on me for god knows what reason:

Not only that but they have kept on trying to VDM us and just be complete trolls about it. This happens over a span of 15 minutes where @Raider was also revenge RDM'ed in the hospital due to this. They have been hitting us with their cars in and out and just kept doing it. We of course chased them but it gets too boring when these trolls just keep on running. We eventually catch up to them and kill them both. After they respawn @Raider has been AFK in the hospital for like 5 minutes, not even 2 minutes pass and he has been RDM'ed in the hospital and his drop-ables were taken and stored in which I'm guessing a premium box. Said player was then asked about why he did it and just kept giving obnoxious responses over chat calling us retarded, stupid and much much more. I am 99% sure that player also said "Kill yourself" in OOC both to me and briceps, although he took it quickly back and tried to play it off as a joke guessing he was going to be in trouble. This happened way way back, I'm not sure if I remember the time. Anyways, then the player proceeded to switch to EMS and proceeded to do the same, not only breaking NLR but still trying to VDM us and break down our cars. After some time one of the guys tried to ram his car into @Raider, which we then shortly opened fire upon and proceeded to blatantly combat log. Clip shown below:

After this we assumed he had gotten a combat log ban because he hadn't returned back to the server after a while. Then a massive chat altercation started like quote before, "kept giving obnoxious responses over chat calling us retarded, stupid and much much more". This went on for a long minute which then resulted him then RDM'ing me at the premium box with a TAC338. Then the local mayor proceeded to loot me and my buddy Apollo tried to stop him until the mayor pulled out a gun and then shot and killed him. Resulting a loss of 4x Scars which I then retrieved back after he dropped them after threatening a player report on him aswell. Anyway Qian XIaotong, the player who killed me with a sniper (proof was given by my beautiful man boris) which is pasted here, I will also include the clip:

Chang Cho (sexlord steady) (76561198380388218) (218) was killed by: Qian Xiaotong (fedayeenwinners) (76561198447564972) (972) with a cw_tac338

Has then immediately logged off after just RDMing me, probably knowing he was in really deep shit. These players have been such little shits and I feel like I can speak for the majority of the people who played over the last couple days and can probably vouch that these players just have 0 intent on roleplaying and whatsoever.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Raider
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Zamiinal

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

both players didnt have premium i dont think, so im unsure where they went to hide my galil and kevlar, unless they just dropped it because i dont think they went to bank to depot.

fedayeenwinners

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi, we weren't specifically targeting you at all over those 3 days, only today when you decide it was a good idea to follow us around and try to KOS us for any reason possible, due to the fact that we were just looking at bases, we were only watching and didn't shoot nor lockpick anything, the false warrants were an accident, and they got removed instantly, spikestrip blacklists were never a thing to begin with, also those warrants were before we even saw each other that day, now the VDMing were because you tried to shoot us, also I find it quite funny on how you snitched on your friend by saying "revenge RDM'ed in the hospital" you never asked why your friend got RDMed, instead you got all pissed in OOC saying that we are mad and stuff like that, and if you are gonna be such a snowflake over us calling you retarded, let's not forget what you called us over voice chat :) anyway, I didn't tell anyone to "kill themselves" at all during my session, I never switched to EMS and tried to VDM you, and also why don't you show the full clips of the EMS director breaking the rule first before shooting? it really does seem like you're hiding something, and the "RDM" at park wasn't an RDM at all I saw you shooting my friend all the way at docks and waited for the perfect moment with a sniper.

fedayeenwinners

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

and why did you falsely list "death threats" in your report?

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

under review

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Report is closed per user request