Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Bottled Man
Your Steam ID:76561198350747692
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Ray Giano

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@Trooper C. Winters
Reason for Report:False Arrests
Says that I had forged my documents when I had a licence
Time of Occurrence 6:50 Pm CST Monday 11/7/22
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Dont know exact names just most of the PD
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Trooper C. Winters

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Good evening,

I will keep this short as my bodycam should be more than enough context for this situation.

On 07-Nov-2022, I (Trooper Connor S. Winters) was working a uniformed patrol in the Southside District, equipped with a body-worn camera. At approximately 1640 hours, I conducted a traffic stop on a white vehicle (BZUU-159), and the driver was identified as R. Giano.

During the night, I observed a vehicle swerving in and out of its lane and driving without any headlights or rear lights. I attempted to stop the vehicle, but the driver, later identified as Ray Giano. Ray Giano did not stop and kept going for quite some time before pulling over at a warehouse and stopping. I called out the location of the traffic stop, and then approached the vehicle and told R. Giano to turn off the vehicle. After R. Giano turned off the vehicle, I approached the driver's side door and requested R. Giano to give me their driver's license and vehicle registration. Upon this request, R. Giano gave me his driver's license, which I immediately identified was forged due to its lack of an issue date & expiry date.

I ran the forged driver's license in my database to make sure, and I confirmed that the driver R. Giano had no driver's license. I notified the other Officers on the scene and told them I was going to get the driver out of the vehicle. I ordered R. Giano out of the vehicle and took him into custody without incident.

To summarise, I stopped R. Giano for Failure to Maintain Lane, Disobeying a Sign, Signal or Traffic Control Device, and insufficient use of lights. I arrested R. Giano for Operating a motor vehicle without a license and Providing false information to a Peace Officer.

Bodycam Footage (Audio does not start till I hit my bodycam record):

I will now leave this to management. If any further context is needed, please get in touch with me on discord.

Respectfully,
Trooper C. Winters

Last edited:

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After further review, the situation was valid, the license was forged as it didn't show on the police database, which is seen in the video provided by @Trooper C. Winters.

But as seen in your video, it doesn't explicitly say that in the app, which I will have a talk with the developers and see if we can get the bug fixed and have it displayed whether a license is fake or not. I apologize for that.

But in this case the situation was dealt properly, I hope you understand now on why you were arrested for having a forged license.

Staff Report Denied.

Regards,
Shain