Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

logo.png

Staff Report Format
Your Steam ID: https://steamid.io/lookup/STEAM_0:0:79615132
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Crist Alcinia

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Tru

Reason for Report: Bias, Unfair Administration, Metagaming. He has been targetting my group of friends for a number of days since we got into an altercation with his organisation. He banned my friend @JxRobiin for "fail base" and says he first warned him for head glitching when @Tru @Jacub @misterlol29 were inspecting our base and they all agreed that one prop we used, as a prop not as a prop at a certain angle, was unfair and decided to remove all of his props without warning but however I come up against the prop being used in a raid against me https://medal.tv/clips/45629519/d1337fXGY3wF and he says https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2414886311. This is not the only incident that I am reporting for as I also believe that he has been metagaming and using out of character information to benefit him and his group. We believe this as we caught him snooping around our base in what he thought was no clip ready to raid however when we questioned him on what he was doing he promptly left, sadly my video of this has corrupted, and then shortly after he removed our props without any notice two people who seem to be friends of his decided to mysteriously raid our defenceless base. We also have a video of a member off staff who I do not particularly want to mention in this report being in a discord call with Tru while one is on duty and one is off duty (will update you with the screenshot but there is video). Tru also tried to help his friends by telling us https://medal.tv/clips/45519213/d1337HI1cdqb this was not a break of fear rp and that he was not basing with the people inside although he clearly was. I feel like Tru is abusing his powers to gain an advantage in game and in sits against other organisations to therefore unfairly play the game and I do not think he is deserving of his moderation powers.
Time of Occurrence: Around feb 20th to Mar 5th
Evidence to support your claim:
evidence is linked throughout my statement above regarding the points I feel that it is useful at.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Benpd05 @JxRobiin @Aqua00 @Trippin607 @RyanV @milezy
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes
Cant link the metagaming video on here for some reason but it is on @Benpd05 report or I will dm you it

Last edited:

Jacub

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello as I was mentioned in the thread I feel like it is appropriate for me to respond aswell.

We also have a video of a member off staff who I do not particularly want to mention in this report being in a discord call with Tru while one is on duty and one is off duty
Being in a discord channel with someone on the server isn't against the rules, however, you have to be in a VC on the Monolith Discord. This way staff can monitor and make sure there is no metagaming. Obviously meaning, you're not allowed to share any IC information.

this was not a break of fear rp
If he would have continued resisting it would have, but considering the fact that your friend told him to put his hands up the same second u killed him and not giving him time to comply.

@Tru @Jacub @misterlol29 were inspecting our base and they all agreed that one prop we used, as a prop not as a prop at a certain angle, was unfair
Yes. This prop in question has been brought up many times, you were never punished for using this prop in the situation as far as I'm aware. We simply told you to remove it or modify it in a way where it no longer is a headglitch. BTW I did tell you guys what do to for it no longer be a headglitch.

and decided to remove all of his props without warning
Simply false, 1. We did not remove his props, 2. We gave him 2 minutes to pick up / move his props.

shilly04

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello as I was mentioned in the thread I feel like it is appropriate for me to respond aswell.

Being in a discord channel with someone on the server isn't against the rules, however, you have to be in a VC on the Monolith Discord. This way staff can monitor and make sure there is no metagaming. Obviously meaning, you're not allowed to share any IC information.

If he would have continued resisting it would have, but considering the fact that your friend told him to put his hands up the same second u killed him and not giving him time to comply.

Yes. This prop in question has been brought up many times, you were never punished for using this prop in the situation as far as I'm aware. We simply told you to remove it or modify it in a way where it no longer is a headglitch. BTW I did tell you guys what do to for it no longer be a headglitch.

Simply false, 1. We did not remove his props, 2. We gave him 2 minutes to pick up / move his props.
In relation to the break of fear rp, although I do not blame you for picking up on it as my medal doesn't record my speech for some reason I was telling him repeatedly to put his hands up while there was atleast 3 guns pointed at him
And in relation to the prop thing, Tru came and started to remove them and he did the same thing again yesterday and yesterday I am certain we got an admin to check that the props were okay being there aswell.

shilly04

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You have actually just reminded me off the time @Tru @Mak made a sit against me which you were completely biased towards then after the sit you got off staff on duty and join the two aforementioned names in harassing me at the hospital while I waited for police to come arrest me which resulted in me getting rdmed by one of your pals and then you decided to ignore my report when you went back on duty straight after.

Benpd05

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The event that shilly has just brought up which caused the initial biased sit was a raid we did where we raided @Recommendations. During this event we get him out of the factory we were raiding and go to put ties on him he then radios out for backup and we kill him.I then see as we leave a bright blue skyline drive past we think nothing of it until someone gets out with a class 3 on there back as we felt threatened by this we decided we were in due course to shoot and that's what we did unfortunately we did not win the gun fight and they reported us for rdm I don't know why @Tru would think it'd be acceptable able to show us "breaking rules" on his frag comp. Btw
the event in Question is featured from 40 seconds in. I don't understand why he would think that adding what he sees as a rule break to his fragtage should be acceptable behaviour with his position as a rule enforcer. We can't "rdm" as he put it even though mak was in the same crew as recommendations but he can put us doing this "rdm" conveniently cut into a frag comp i also remember when shilly came back from the sit he told us that tru's footage had corrupted so he couldn't produce evidence for the sit but still won it convenient the footage cant be used in a sit but can in a frag comp

Last edited:

shilly04

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The event that shilly has just brought up which caused the initial biased sit was a raid we did where we raided @Recommendations. During this event we get him out of the factory we were raiding and go to put ties on him he then radios out for backup and we kill him.I then see as we leave a bright blue skyline drive past we think nothing of it until someone gets out with a class 3 on there back as we felt threatened by this we decided we were in due course to shoot and that's what we did unfortunately we did not win the gun fight and they reported us for rdm I don't know why @Tru would think it'd be acceptableble to show us "breaking rules" on his frag comp. Btw
the event in Question is featured from 40 seconds in. I don't understand why he would think that adding what he sees as a rule break to his fragtage should be acceptable behaviour with his position as a rule enforcer. We can't "rdm" as he put it even though mak was in the same crew as recommendations but he can put us doing this rdm conveniently cut into a frag comp
I agree with Bens point as surely if the situation mentioned was a rule break and so serious then Tru should've supplied the video to the sit too so we could view what happened. In all honesty I do not think he is mature enough for his role on the monolith servers. I have multiple videos of him and Mak trying to bait me and harrassing me while I stood at the hospital and I honestly think even though it was in an RP situation you should have to have a certain level of respect and maturity throughout the server, in character or not.

Jacub

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You have actually just reminded me off the time @Tru @Mak made a sit against me which you were completely biased towards then after the sit you got off staff on duty and join the two aforementioned names in harassing me at the hospital while I waited for police to come arrest me which resulted in me getting rdmed by one of your pals and then you decided to ignore my report when you went back on duty straight after.

Hello, if you feel like I'm not doing my job right as a staff member then feel free to make a staff report against me (with evidence).

BTW, Final response from me. I just decided to give my opinion as I was mentioned in the report.

shilly04

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, if you feel like I'm not doing my job right as a staff member then feel free to make a staff report against me (with evidence).
Not you that I am bothered about my friend just putting it into context that it isn't a thing of me being salty about Tru and that it is an ongoing event involving his friends and other moderators.

Benpd05

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is a report on tru not you we have never had a bad experience with you apart from the above mentioned where we feel you have rigged the sit in the favour however there is 0 point on us speaking on this due to the fact this is a about tru not you we wouldnt have a chance with an sr on you where we do with tru due to the evidence we have

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

He has been targetting my group of friends for a number of days since we got into an altercation with his organisation. He banned my friend @JxRobiin for "fail base" and says he first warned him for head glitching when @Tru @Jacub @misterlol29 were inspecting our base and they all agreed that one prop we used, as a prop not as a prop at a certain angle, was unfair and decided to remove all of his props without warning but however I come up against the prop being used in a raid against me https://medal.tv/clips/45629519/d1337fXGY3wF and he says https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2414886311.
With this situation, I sought the opinion from the SA @HockeyExpert30 and they had explained how when you died the chest of the killer was visible making it not a headglitch, which I believe you know this as you messaged Hockey about this and they had already explained to you that had told me what to do with this situation. I also explained the situation with the fail base in your friends appeal here.

This is not the only incident that I am reporting for as I also believe that he has been metagaming and using out of character information to benefit him and his group. We believe this as we caught him snooping around our base in what he thought was no clip ready to raid however when we questioned him on what he was doing he promptly left, sadly my video of this has corrupted
Staff fly into bases all of the time just because you could see me this time doesn't mean anything.

shortly after he removed our props without any notice two people who seem to be friends of his decided to mysteriously raid our defenceless base.
These people were not associated with me I believe it was someone with the steam name soba.

We also have a video of a member off staff who I do not particularly want to mention in this report being in a discord call with Tru while one is on duty and one is off duty (will update you with the screenshot but there is video).
I have seen this video in @Benpd05's report, staff are almost always in VC together this isn't a rulebreak you are allowed to be in the monolith discord which we are.

Tru also tried to help his friends by telling us https://medal.tv/clips/45519213/d1337HI1cdqb this was not a break of fear rp and that he was not basing with the people inside although he clearly was.
If anything this was RDM, you gave him a second to react which is not enough at all.

The event that shilly has just brought up which caused the initial biased sit was a raid we did where we raided @Recommendations. During this event we get him out of the factory we were raiding and go to put ties on him he then radios out for backup and we kill him.I then see as we leave a bright blue skyline drive past we think nothing of it until someone gets out with a class 3 on there back as we felt threatened by this we decided we were in due course to shoot and that's what we did unfortunately we did not win the gun fight and they reported us for rdm I don't know why @Tru would think it'd be acceptable able to show us "breaking rules" on his frag comp. Btw the event in Question is featured from 40 seconds in. I don't understand why he would think that adding what he sees as a rule break to his fragtage should be acceptable behaviour with his position as a rule enforcer. We can't "rdm" as he put it even though mak was in the same crew as recommendations but he can put us doing this "rdm" conveniently cut into a frag comp i also remember when shilly came back from the sit he told us that tru's footage had corrupted so he couldn't produce evidence for the sit but still won it convenient the footage cant be used in a sit but can in a frag comp
The video was shown to @Jacub before you had been brought to the sit as it was a raw file and contained things that only admins should see which cannot be shown to you, I never said it was corrupted at any point, I still have the raw file of you killing @Mak without reason.

Last edited:

Benpd05

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If anything this was RDM, you gave him a second to react which is not enough at all.
The guy went into his inv which could mean a number of things in this situation equipping a gun or destroying loot that's the justification behind this kill due to this there is no way this can be rdm

Benpd05

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The video was shown to @Jacub before you had been brought to the sit as it was a raw file and contained things that only admins should see which cannot be shown to you, I never said it was corrupted at any point, I still have the raw file of you killing @Mak without reason
When mak gets out of the car we had a clear view what org he was part of and took the decision to shoot him due to the fact him and recommendations were part of it recommendations was the guy we raided we presumed when he radio'd out he would be calling org members over this is why this step was taken as it would be persumed we were code red

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

When mak gets out of the car we had a clear view what org he was part of and took the decision to shoot him due to the fact him and recommendations were part of it recommendations was the guy we raided we presumed when he radio'd out he would be calling org members over this is why this step was taken as it would be persumed we were code red
So you are saying you were killing people because of their org? also @Mak did not exit the vehicle he was thrown from it because he didn't have his seatbelt on.

Benpd05

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So you are saying you were killing people because of their org? also @Mak did not exit the vehicle he was thrown from it because he didn't have his seatbelt on.
he then gets up with a class 3 on his back and is in the area recommendations had radio called people to kill us to before he died that was the reasoning of his killing

Mak

Mentor
Mentor
Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @shilly04 ,

Since I'm mentioned a couple of times in this SR, I'll respond with my input and view of this situation that occured.
You guys keep mentioning me jumping out of the car with a class 3 out which is completely false. I was thrown out of the car because I forgot to wear my seatbelt. After I woke up, I see like 3 people pointing guns at me. I put my hands up, and you guys just blast me. At this point I was really confused as to why you guys just randomly shot me. So I made a report and @Jacub brought the people who just started randomly blasting us for what ever reason. When we were discussing the whole situation that took place, you guys talked a lot about organizations. I don't know why you guys keep bringing this up. Just for confirmation, yes we are in the same crew. But this isn't a reason to blast me.

Hope this response was helpful or atleast gave a more clear vision of what happened during that situation.

Sincerely, Mak

Benpd05

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @shilly04 ,

Since I'm mentioned a couple of times in this SR, I'll respond with my input and view of this situation that occured.
You guys keep mentioning me jumping out of the car with a class 3 out which is completely false. I was thrown out of the car because I forgot to wear my seatbelt. After I woke up, I see like 3 people pointing guns at me. I put my hands up, and you guys just blast me. At this point I was really confused as to why you guys just randomly shot me. So I made a report, and we @Jacub brought the people who just started randomly blasting us for what ever reason. When we were discussing the whole situation that took place, you guys talked a lot about organizations. I don't know why you guys keep bringing this up. Just for confirmation, yes we are in the same crew. But this isn't a reason to blast me.

Hope this response was helpful or atleast gave a more clear vision of what happened during that situation.

Sincerely, Mak
you came there with the intent to kill us as we were kos after recommendations had radio'd out for his friends to kill us shortly after this you and tru drive up there in skyline which you then fall out of wake up with a weapon we put 2 and 2 together and decided to shoot you due the fact this was so shortly after the situation and you had no other reason to be there

Mak

Mentor
Mentor
Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

you came there with the intent to kill us as we were kos after recommendations had radio'd out for his friends to kill us shortly after this you and tru drive up there in skyline which you then fall out of wake up with a weapon we put 2 and 2 together and decided to shoot you due the fact this was so shortly after the situation and you had no other reason to be there
Yes, he did radio it out. But he never mentioned a white jeep. So we were clueless of the situation and who raided him. Here's also a thing, you can't just assume that we were coming to counter the raid just because we were armed with class 3 weapons. We could've been looking for a raid aswell, and or looking for a mug.

shilly04

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, he did radio it out. But he never mentioned a white jeep. So we were clueless of the situation and who raided him. Here's also a thing, you can't just assume that we were coming to counter the raid just because we were armed with class 3 weapons. We could've been looking for a raid aswell, and or looking for a mug.
So you and tru were cop baiting? Because surely if you had no intent nor reason then you shouldn't have been equipped as is frequently broadcasted?

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

So you and tru were cop baiting? Because surely if you had no intent nor reason then you shouldn't have been equipped as is frequently broadcasted?
We knew @Recommendations had been raided but we didn't have a description of anyone.

shilly04

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

With this situation, I sought the opinion from the SA @HockeyExpert30 and they had explained how when you died the chest of the killer was visible making it not a headglitch, which I believe you know this as you messaged Hockey about this and they had already explained to you that had told me what to do with this situation. I also explained the situation with the fail base in your friends appeal here.

Staff fly into bases all of the time just because you could see me this time doesn't mean anything.

These people were not associated with me I believe it was someone with the steam name soba.

I have seen this video in @Benpd05's report, staff are almost always in VC together this isn't a rulebreak you are allowed to be in the monolith discord which we are.

The video was shown to @Jacub before you had been brought to the sit as it was a raw file and contained things that only admins should see which cannot be shown to you, I never said it was corrupted at any point, I still have the raw file of you killing @Mak without reason.
Responding to the RDM we gave him enough time to react and he was KOS anyone as we saw people he based with equipped in the same house with class 3s.
You literally harass us when you are on duty or not on duty and if you think to respond to this saying its because we break rules I would happily let an admin who isn't associated with you or you're organisation watch.
I have multiple videos of you behaving immaturely and targeting your org which I do not think is appropriate for a man or child of your position, I will try find the videos upon your request, this targeting also ended with a member of your group rdming me. I do not think staff should really be friends with people who rdm but that is your choice to set the examples on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.