Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Petition to bring back truenorth after south side

The boys know how much fun true north was back in the day, bring it back someday… please

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Petition to bring back truenorth after south side

The boys know how much fun true north was back in the day, bring it back someday… please
I barely played truenorth at all, from what I see it was an awesome map. I hope the development actually bring in map rotations, as they've lately removed the powerplant (to my knowledge, so you can buy kerosene now.) as well as removing deeds to stop people losing money before a map rotation occurs. I hope they do keep the Monoford at night, as well as summer monoford but I sure hope we can rotate between the 5 maps. (Rockford, Paralake, Truenorth, Southside, Monoford) Evocity isn't good, just nostalgic prove me wrong

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I barely played truenorth at all, from what I see it was an awesome map. I hope the development actually bring in map rotations, as they've lately removed the powerplant (to my knowledge, so you can buy kerosene now.) as well as removing deeds to stop people losing money before a map rotation occurs. I hope they do keep the Monoford at night, as well as summer monoford but I sure hope we can rotate between the 5 maps. (Rockford, Paralake, Truenorth, Southside, Monoford) Evocity isn't good, just nostalgic prove me wrong
You're correct there. Evocity is not fun.

Having these maps come into circulation would be really cool and would bring back a whole range of different players.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If it was circulation based id be down but if its a switch hell no.

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

with the OGs back Rockford would be much better imo. Would be funny af to go back to an old update as well... money duping go brrrr

MrTaxi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Based off of the HUGE increase of players after being on southside, I think map rotation is DEFINITELY the way to go to increase activity.

evhn

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Based off of the HUGE increase of players after being on southside, I think map rotation is DEFINITELY the way to go to increase activity.
the HUGE increase is mainly due to a mass unban lol

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

+support with all the old players unbanned it would be nice to see a map change, and why not do it just for the nostalgia

Neko.

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

+support truenorth was a fire map

Wilzon DeCarlo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Truenorth was great but I dont think it had anything to do with the map. There was never a time there was nothing to do someone was always setting something up. You had gs9 the biggest org I've ever seen who were in a constant war with like 5 smaller orgs you had that strip everyone raced on constant hostage situations at cinima which actually gave you a fighting chance and there were more interactions between everyone. Now it just feels bland no one is out trying to make something new and if they are they quit due to lack of interest there is always one or two orgs trying to be the new gs9 and its almost like no one cares about rp at all like its just a game now not a community I know a lot of people on the server right now but have only had meaningful interactions with a few in truenorth I was always meeting someone new and end up doing something cool with them.

AnslyBuddha

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I think it's safe to say the majority of active players want a map change, to see Truenorth or Paralake come back would be great

Jav Javichu

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Bring back Rockford
I agree, even tho paralake was when i got big and based with all kinds of people and overall had the most fun honestly, i mean old old paralake.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I think its safe to say you just got one, you will have to wait until the remainder of the current event and next events are over before creating threads like this.
yea but this is yearly no? like it’s a set in place thing like the christmas mono ford etc

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I think we are looking at truenorth through rose tinted glasses. We don't know what current mono would be like in there. Most of the things that were great about old monolith back then are gone or severely nerfed. I think it's time we all realize no matter how hard we try we will never enjoy truenorth like we did back in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.