Status
Not open for further replies.

brainfire9

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Disrespectful. Next post is a forum ban.
Brainfire9
Abdullah Swift
@Tuko
He is an absolutely bias, harsh, corrupt, and quite frankly unneeded admin. I was in a sit for shooting some moron who had shot my car and was pointing a gun at a medic about to heal me. We had a shootout, I was killed. The second this guy starts to cry and moan about, here comes TUKO, heroically dashing in to heal me and of course the only thing he saw was me shooting. Also of course when I tell my side of the story, everything seems "fishy" and doesnt "add up" to Detective Sherlock Tuko. Which in itself is obviously just a slight corrupt character defect which is not why I am here. The heroic and glorious Detective Sherlock Tuko gave me a warning and a 2 day weapons blacklist for the shooting and "player diss". Despite the fact that the other guy called me "idiot", "loser" (something like "loser"), and "retard". Of course the omniscient and glorious Detective Sherlock Tuko did not give him any sort of reprucussions for shooting my car randomly or for insulting me. (Its almost like they are.... FRIENDS??? Couldn't be....). I think it was quite horrific that a person like Tuko gets to make admin decisions. He is obviously corrupt and bias. @Tuko I can not wait for your response, try to not say absolute B.S. tho and maybe apologize and get a lobotomy.
Today around 12:30 AM or so
If Tuko is not an absolute liar, then hopefully that evidence should be sufficient.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Your disrespect against my staff member is "a level beyond disgusting".

All you did was show no evidence and then on top of that continued to abuse Tuko in this report. Grow up.

This is concluded, be lucky you aren't banned for this level of harassment. That's the one thing I simply don't tolerate towards staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.