Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: FluffyGamer
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:206125105
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Larry Winters

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Tuko

Reason for Report: I was testing out the new power plant feature when mid raid and rp, Tuko proceeds to freeze me and the security guard and ask a series of questions accusing myself and the security guard of a rulebreak. After he realized we did not break any rules, he simply unfroze us in a disadvantageous position in the pit of the power plant. While he froze me, he allowed for the police to circle in on my position from above and take cover. As soon as he unfroze me I asked him if he could tell them to go back to where they were before he froze me but he just flew away and let me die. I personally believe it was a misuse of power to freeze me during a rp situation and then proceed to let everyone continue pushing me while I was frozen. He also concluded that I did nothing wrong which meant him freezing me was for nothing.
Time of Occurrence: Aprox 2:00 Pm EST 3/14/20
Evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/clips/20537350/d1337yH0KjeW

Additional members involved/witnessing: no
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, @FluffyGamer
As said previously A report was created on you because supposedly you had a friend open the plant's doors for you. I found this very suspicious because you were in a channel w/ the security guard on the monolith discord before it went down. Airless had already demoted the security officer before I TP'd to you. While in the sit a singular cop came in to arrest another player not involved with you. He was headed out of the power plant before the sit concluded. After I unfroze you SWAT was making their way in from outside of the main room you were at. Either way, a shootout would have occurred in the location whether it was the officer that came and left during the sit or the SWAT officer that came in after. I apologize if it affected your RP, but as I saw it, whatever happened was inevitable even if I didn't freeze you.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @FluffyGamer,
I talked to Tuko about what happened and he told me his side of the story. According to him, his actions did not change the outcome of the situation, as the police was outside of the facility and you still had time to position yourself, etc. In fact, this can be seen in the video as well. With that in mind, I don't think the situation needs to be voided.

However, I told Tuko to be more careful in the future, since interfering with roleplay situations when they are taking place can be problematic. Obviously, staff members are always encouraged to interfere if it is critical.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.