Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Drew
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23894491
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Steve Hongle

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @TXFURRYDUDE

Reason for Report: Abuse of administrative power by voiding valid situations,
powergaming by forcing officers to remove valid warrants, lying to players in staff situations as well

taking ingame word over video evidence (The player being arrested wasn't TP'd into the sit with me nor did @TXFURRYDUDE say they showed him video evidence, just made a report I assume)

Read the "Evidence to support your claim" section before proceeding, it'll provide context and background to the 3 paragraphs below

Two reasons why I'm making this report. 1. Her warrant shouldn't of been voided, see evidence below 2. It's frustrating that when you don't break rules, but admins force you to roleplay a certain way they want you to play. I broke no rules here in placing the warrant as it's valid, yet @TXFURRYDUDE wants the warrant voided. When I asked what rules did I break by placing the warrant, he didn't say it's against any and said I should tell the chief someone is trying to get me fired. (Keep in mind, I showed TXFurry the video below of her with illegal items, I also told in Gov chat right when the false 911 call was made, that those were Marijuana seeds, not tomato seeds and I got video evidence if needed. So it wouldn't make sense for me to leave the person with the illegal items, go to the chief instead and not handcuff this person). *Pretty sure I also voice radio called in that it was a false 911 call so there's no reason for me to leave a suspect unhandcuffed and tell the chief in person

This is the problems players run into, staff using their power to control other players when they haven't broken any rules. I could've jailed her for a short time, or written a ticket, or interrogate her about who else she's exchanging marijuana seeds with, or scoped out her property since she dropped illegal items to her friend in front of me and then had a warrant placed on her. All of these actions would've been within the rules and roleplay but because an Admin doesn't like that roleplay, he'll void a situation with no rules broken.

This kind of dictating roleplay from staff makes gameplay on Monolith linear and vastly limits gameplay options on Monolith even though what I did was within the rules. I understand dictating gameplay if rules (and ingame guidelines such as excessive punishments, too big of fines, etc) are broken, but no rules were broken here. If someone has possession of illegal items, drops them for a friend and does illegal activities, they should be handcuffed and roleplay should proceed. I don't think it should be *admin comes in, says what he wants to happen (even though no rules are broken) and then threatens with OOC action if what he wants to happen doesn't happen.

Time of Occurrence: 5:10 PM PST 12/11/2020

Evidence to support your claim: Context of the situation - I'm walking past super market as a police officer and overhear Scarlett Jade say "I'm going to drop the Marijuana seeds" and she gives them to a friend. Here's the video - https://streamable.com/xqees5
I goto handcuff and question her, after which she then makes a false 911 call trying to get me fired by saying I handcuffed her for tomato seeds. I'm about to arrest her when TXFURRY pulls me into a different situation that lasts a minute and I'm cleared of. I'm teleported back and shes gone, so I PM TXFurry saying they left. No response. Okay, that's fine. Ill just place a warrant and find her when I can. I place a warrant and find it's taken off shortly after. I radio in and am told by the Police Chief that TXFURRY told him to take it off. I told him to refer him to me since I have video evidence (Plus he has logs of me placing the warrant, along her with the marijuana seeds in posession so I don't know why he'd take her ingame word. As far as I know, the player being warranted never showed a video from her point. I could be wrong but was never told by TXFURRY that he was shown a video from her view) I place the warrant again and seconds after TXFURRY teleports to me. I show him this video (https://streamable.com/1bhhrq) of her posessing the seeds and explain that she made a false 911 call trying to get me fired. (I believe 911 calls have logs too, nonetheless evidence of that is below)
This is a video of what he said after I showed the video. https://streamable.com/oap6k0

He told me to remove the warrant. I said why? He said because he said so. I asked what's against the rules here? He then told me I should go to the chief and that if there's another warrant on her "then we're gonna have problems", implying that I should not handcuff people for possessing illegal items (marijuana seeds) and doing illegal activites (making false 911 calls). He then flew away and forced another officer to remove the warrant.

*Disclaimer - Below these edits were made after his 2nd reply since I didn't address him lying until after I made the OP. These edits below are in my 3rd reply if he choses to respond*
Additional EDIT: @TXFURRYDUDE Lied to the chief as well.

Since you also haven't addressed @DystopianRaven 's post in the 2 replies, you lied to him in a staff sit regarding this situation, and said "Someone received a false warrant for possession of marijuana seeds... and the cop couldn't prove it" ( https://streamable.com/ufmm08) after I told you previously that I have video evidence showing her with posession of marijauna seeds, 5 minutes before you teleported to DystopianRaven and lied to him. You never asked for it until AFTER you made the chief take off the warrant and had lied to him about me not being able to prove it.

The police chief in the video suspected you were lying to his face too, because I had previously sent via text gov chat something along the lines of "it was marijuana seeds, I have video evidence" immediately after the false 911 call was made, before you confronted him in that video. smallerfilesize2.jpg

Here's the video of me telling you I have video EVIDENCE, BEFORE you teleported to the chief and lied to him about how I couldn't prove it. https://streamable.com/1gxmtc

I told you in that previous sit seen in the video as well that I have a video of her with marijuana seeds and her saying I have marijuana seeds, along with her making a false 911 call. You replied with "okay fine I'll put you back" indicating to me that you had no problem with what I had just told you.

You also lied to the chief and didn't mention the other part of the warrant reason which was the false 911 call.

You didn't even teleport to ask, PM or ask me for evidence until after I warranted her for a second time, since you forced the chief to remove the warrant the 1st time. As far as I know, the opposing player being warranted didn't even provide video/photo evidence for their side. It seems like you were going off of their word and logs without taking in evidence from me or her at the time when you lied to the chief to remove the warrant.
I had even told you my side BEFORE you went to the chief to remove the warrant. Yet you still chose the opposing players side. You were keen on removing the warrant (Since you lied to the chief, stating the "cop couldn't prove it" even though you never asked or saw the evidence until after you forced the chief to remove it). I showed you the evidence in the interrogation room after I told you what happened again, and you still wanted the warrant removed.

Another EDIT: Here's things in chronological order so it's not confusing.

1st . https://streamable.com/xqees5 - video of player saying "I'm going to drop my marijuana seeds" and then dropping them. I proceed to handcuff them for this and continue RP. (If you're saying this isn't valid evidence, constructive possession is still a possession charge) - *This is when someone intentionally drops illegal items off their person/inventory and it's in their immediate vicinity. In this case, right in front of the person who dropped them.
Just moments after I handcuff them, they commit fraud and make a false 911 call trying to get me fired saying I handcuffed them for tomato seeds (I told them I handcuffed them for illegal marijuana seeds)
2. - screenshot of the player I handcuffed making a false 911 call to try to get the chief to demote me so I can't proceed with them. TXFURRY comes up to me shortly and teleports me to an entirely different situation.
3. https://streamable.com/1gxmtc - Video of me telling TXFURRY while in that totally different sit, that I have video evidence of a player possessing marijuana seeds and a false 911 call. He replies "Ok fine I'll put you back". Indicating to me he didn't have a problem with what I just said. He then goes on to lie to the police chief about this.
4. https://streamable.com/ufmm08 - @TXFURRYDUDE 5 minutes later, lying to the Police chief, saying "Someone received a false warrant for possession of marijuana seeds... and the cop couldn't prove it" A. I told you BEFORE you teleported to the police chief that I do have video evidence, of which you never teleported or even asked me to see. (Even though I told you I had it) B. You lied to the police chief in the staff sit twice, you left out the false 911 call being apart of reason for the warrant when you said it was a false warrant, even though it was written in the warrant reasoning and I told you prior.
5. https://streamable.com/oap6k0 - I place a warrant after the chief told me you told him to remove it, I told him to refer the admin to me since I have video evidence. You TP to me, I show you the video. Then you say something along the lines of remove the warrant which is where this video starts.
6. -Screenshot after he left the sit and of me saying "I'm an officer in the PD, If I see someone with illegal items doing illegal crimes, I'll arrest them" which is in response to TXFURRY previously saying I can't arrest people for marijuana seeds and a false 911 call (even though in the video she drops them to her friend which could be distribution of a controlled substance charge if I wanted to be a huge asshole), both of which are illegal (an intentional false 911 call can result in jail time IRL, especially if you're using it to commit fraud and trying get someone falsely fired).
For small crimes depending on their criminal history they'll probably have a smaller sentence then the default. However, TXFURRY didn't even let us place a warrant to pursue her even though no rules were broken on our end. I've been a police officer on this server for a good amount of the hours I've played here and know that these crimes aren't something that should go above 7 or 8 minutes in jail, but I do know they're illegal and still can warrant jail time.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @DystopianRaven

Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As the chief at the time I can provide evidence showing TXFURRY stating that drew was unable to provide evidence yet drews videos clearly shows TX has seen some and refuses to acknowledge it. I complied in the removal of the warrant cause I had assumed it must has been false but this report has made it clear that TX lied to me and obviously has his own agenda despite the true and reasonable law violations the suspect had be warranted for.

Evidence:

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @Whathe12, here is what I saw from my perspective. Yes, I can understand that she did have an illegal item, the marijuana seeds, and doing the false 911 call in order to get you fired. There were better ways to go about handling that situation. First, about the marijuana seeds, you made no indication you were planning on giving a ticket or any other lighter punishment other than "just throw her in jail". You very well could have meant that, but you were also not receptive to my suggestions when I was making them, only saying that, "Okay, I'm a officer in the PD. If I see someone with illegal items and doing illegal activities, ill arrest them". It's also not like you were %100 sure of the player's intentions, which calls into question why you did what you did. This gave me no confidence that you would see past the narrow view of only arresting people, even for minor offenses, like having the marijuana seeds. Now for the false 911 call. It really does not make a whole lot of sense to just go ahead and warrant the person that made that call, rather go to the chief or another high ranking PD member and ask them for assistance with your current situation, and guidance on what to do next. There were better ways to handle the situation, instead of jumping to conclusions. The bigger issue I see here is the fact you wanted or you felt you "had" to arrest that person for the offenses that warranted being arrested for, was having an enjoyable roleplay experience until you decided to on your course of action. That is the main reason I voided it, was because I knew you had no intent giving the player a ticket, and seeing first hand your mind wasn't going to change and just ruin the RP experience of the other player by throwing them in jail for something you weren't even sure of, I voided it. I am also giving you a fair warning to not twist things or take things out of context. Some of what you are describing that I supposedly did in this sit is not true. I will leave it up to Community Management, but I am sure I did nothing wrong or out of the realm of my jurisdiction in this situation.

Whathe12

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

It really does not make a whole lot of sense to just go ahead and warrant the person that made that call, rather go to the chief or another high ranking pd member and ask them for assisstance with your current situation, and guidance on what to do next. There were better ways to handle the situation, instead of jumping to conclusions.
There's no need to goto them when I've already used Gov text chat and radio to tell them what happened. As you can see above, the chief on at the time had no problem with me placing a warrant and proceeding to try to arrest her.

"You very well could have meant that, but you were also not receptive to my suggestions when I was making them, only saying that,( "Okay, Im a officer in the PD. If I see someone with illegal items and doing illegal activities, ill arrest them" - It also wasn't the only thing I said in the situation which is shown in this video https://streamable.com/oap6k0

I also didn't send that in a PM until AFTER you had said you're voiding the warrant and after you flew away.

If you're a police officer and you see someone with illegal items and committing illegal crimes you should apprehend them or else that's corruption. Obviously this is on a case by case scenario, with less offenses equaling less drastic action. I didn't get the chance to even get her in custody to resume RP after you TP'd me to a different sit. You unhandcuffed her before bringing me to a different sit, she left the scene (as shown in the screenshot, also got a video) and later you said remove the warrant. I also didn't send that in a PM until AFTER you had said you're voiding the warrant and flew away. It also wasn't the ONLY thing I said in the situation which is shown in this video.

This comes down to you wanting me to write a ticket for someone instead of arresting them. Both of which I have the option to do since they've committed crimes. You say these are "suggestions" but they aren't since you powergamed and forced us to remove the warrant anyways, even though what we did is within the rules.

"you made no indication you were planning on giving a ticket or any other lighter punishment other than "just throw her in jail" - You didn't even let us go after her, since you made us remove the warrant. I never said I'm going to "just throw her in jail" at all during the situation.
I don't have to give an indication that I'm just going to give someone a ticket. (Especially after they distributed marijuana seeds and made a false 911 call) I said I got a video of her with illegal items, showed you it, then you kept saying remove the warrant as seen in the video and when I asked what rule was being broke that made the warrant invalid you said because you said so.

Permanent laws place Marijuana seeds as being apart of illegal substances, which by default carry I believe 8 minutes in jail, which can be adjusted for less. Obviously for marijuana seeds it'll be lesser than say cocaine. However she also went ahead and made a false 911 call just to avoid being handcuffed, which is another offense. She had 10 of them which she gave to a friend, which is distribution and more than a simple possession charge.

"The bigger issue I see here is the fact you wanted or you felt you "had" to arrest that person for the offenses that warranted being arrested for, was having an enjoyable roleplay experience, until you decided to on your course of action"

Being caught doing crimes is part of that enjoyable roleplay experience, part of the excitement that comes with doing illegal activities is the risk of being caught. It doesn't make sense to let someone off because they are having an otherwise "enjoyable roleplay experience" even though they're committing illegal crimes ingame.

Last edited:

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

There's no need to goto them when I've already used Gov text chat and radio to tell them what happened. As you can see above, the chief on at the time had no problem with me placing a warrant and proceeding to try to arrest her.

This boils down to you wanting me to write a ticket for someone instead of arresting them. Both of which I have the option to do since they've committed crimes. You say these are "suggestions" but they aren't since you powergamed and forced us to remove the warrant anyways, even though what we did is within the rules.

"You very well could have meant that, but you were also not receptive to my suggestions when I was making them, only saying that,( "Okay, Im a officer in the PD. If I see someone with illegal items and doing illegal activities, ill arrest them" -
I mean yes that is true, if you're a police officer and you see someone with illegal items and committing illegal crimes you should apprehend them or else that's corruption. I didn't get the chance to even get her in custody to resume RP after you TP'd me to a different sit and bring her to PD. You unhandcuffed her before bringing me to a different sit, and later said remove the warrant. I also didn't send that in a PM until AFTER you had said you're voiding the warrant and flew away.

Permanent laws place Marijuana seeds as being apart of illegal substances, which by default carry I believe 8 minutes in jail, which can be adjusted. Obviously for marijuana seeds it'll be lesser than say cocaine. Sure I could be lenient and write a ticket, however she also went ahead and made a false 911 call which is another offense. She had 10 of them, not 1 so it was a substantial amount.

This boils down to you wanting me to write a ticket for someone instead of arresting them. Both of which I have the option to do since they've committed crimes. You say these are "suggestions" but they aren't since you powergamed and forced us to remove the warrant anyways.

"The bigger issue I see here is the fact you wanted or you felt you "had" to arrest that person for the offenses that warranted being arrested for, was having an enjoyable roleplay experience, until you decided to on your course of action"

Being caught doing crimes is part of that enjoyable roleplay experience, part of the excitement that comes with doing illegal activities is the risk of being caught. It doesn't make sense to let someone off because they are having an otherwise "enjoyable roleplay experience" even though they're committing illegal crimes ingame.
That's the key problem, what you "thought" happened, not what you know happened. It doesn't make any sense to act on what is basically an assumption. Yes, you got approval from a higher-up to act on it, but you only told him what you thought, and if the chief did not at least inquire a little bit into the request for what you wanted to do, that is another problem in of itself. You couldn't have known she was planning on growing or anything, she was actually farming tomatoes. Not to mention searching her twice and finding nothing incriminating. Just because she said it is not damning evidence in itself.

I unhandcuffed her as a precaution because I was already getting some weird vibes from that situation, so I felt it necessary to uncuff her.

Yes, marijuana seeds are classified as an illegal substance and are not as significant as having actual marijuana or coke on your person, but that doesn't mean you have to arrest for it. Yes, 10 is more than 1, but that isn't the same as saying having a stack or multiple stacks to 1. Ten falls within that range that you could have issued a citation and destroyed the seeds, but no, you still chose to go for the arrest.

When it was clear you weren't having any of my suggestions, and I knew you weren't going to do the right thing in that sit, I chose to act because you had already proven from your combative and argumentative nature that you weren't going to follow my advice

Yes, what isn't enjoyable is using excessive punishment for some crime that does not warrant that punishment being used. It also isn't enjoyable to sit in jail for a long time for something that does not warrant jail time in the first place. And also, for the false 911 call, if it was just one time, you could have just as easily issued a citation for that as well, but as with the prior offense, it did not come to pass.

Voiding that situation was the right thing to do and we can argue until the cows come home, but I will stand by my decision that I did the right thing.

Whathe12

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

That's the key problem, what you "thought" happened, not what you know happened. It doesn't make any sense to act on what is basically an assumption. Yes, you got approval from a higher-up to act on it, but you only told him what you thought, and if the chief did not at least inquire a little bit into the request for what you wanted to do, that is another problem in of itself. You couldn't have known she was planning on growing or anything, she was actually farming tomatoes. Not to mention searching her twice and finding nothing incriminating. Just because she said it is not damning evidence in itself.
I don't really understand what you're trying to say with this paragraph. Are you trying to make this seem like what happened didn't occur? There's videos of the situation.

You just said this in your previous first reply. "Yes, I can understand that she did have an illegal item, the marijuana seeds, and doing the false 911 call in order to get you fired"

Now you're saying I "thought" I saw something illegal but didn't? You saw ingame my video evidence showing her with illegal items, which you agreed above shows her with illegal items along with making a fake 911 call.

You also said in your 1st reply "Some of what you are describing that I supposedly did in this sit is not true." - What exactly did I state isn't true? If you're going to accuse me of lying, please let me know which part I've said is not true. I've provided video evidence, and there is logs which show timestamped evidence as well.

"but you only told him what you thought, and if the chief did not at least inquire a little bit into the request for what you wanted to do, that is another problem in of itself."

What's the problem here? @TXFURRYDUDE
I recorded a video of someone with illegal items, handcuffed them, they made a false 911 call committing fraud to try to get me fired so I can't proceed with them. I'm a LT, I put in gov text chat who I'm warranting and why. Chief is okay with it. I don't see a problem with this.

"you could have issued a citation and destroyed the seeds, but no, you still chose to go for the arrest" - If you really wanted me to issue a citation and resume roleplay, you could've teleported both of us back to the parking lot supermarket since she fled that spot after you TP'd me to that different sit while I was in the middle of detaining her. I even PM'd you saying she left, expecting maybe you'd bring her back to resume RP, and you didn't respond.

"It also isn't enjoyable to sit in jail for a long time for something that does not warrant jail time in the first place." - I said above, there's a default time for illegal substances which can be adjusted and lowered. Default is 7 or 8 minutes, with Marijuana seeds being illegal substances under the permanent laws. (Chief and mayor can't legalize illegal substances, chief was OK with me placing a warrant on her when I did initially)

If people don't want to spend time in jail, don't get ahold of illegal items, don't give them to people in public, and don't commit fraud by false 911 calls. The combination of her doing all of this is what led to me issuing the warrant.

What the player did was illegal and we were in the process of Roleplaying it out after I handcuffed her. (Keep in mind, we never got to bring the warranted person to the PD at all since the warrant was removed again)

I never said I "thought" this happened or made an assumption. This straight up DID happen. I have clear video evidence that it did indeed happen. The video literally shows her saying "I'm dropping my marijuana seeds" *she drops them and I run over to them, which you can clearly see in the video is Marijuana seeds. You went through logs and pulled out those searches and can obviously see she had possession of the marijauna seeds in the video and in logs. smallerfilesize.jpg

"I chose to act because you had already proven from your combative and argumentative nature that you weren't going to follow my advice"
With all due respect, this wasn't "advice", you demanded us to remove the warrant and didn't "advise" us to take it off. You said "When I get this warrant removed and if I see it again... We're going to have problems" in a threatening manner if the warrant isn't removed. https://streamable.com/oap6k0

------

Since you also haven't addressed @DystopianRaven 's post in the 2 replies, you lied to him in a staff sit regarding this situation, and said "Someone received a false warrant for possession of marijuana seeds... and the cop couldn't prove it" ( https://streamable.com/ufmm08) after I told you previously that I have video evidence showing her with posession of marijauna seeds, 5 minutes before you teleported to DystopianRaven and lied to him. You never asked for it until AFTER you made the chief take off the warrant and had lied to him about me not being able to prove it.

The police chief in the video suspected you were lying to his face too, because I had previously sent via text gov chat something along the lines of "it was marijuana seeds, I have video evidence" immediately after the false 911 call was made, before you confronted him in that video. View attachment 11932

Here's the video of me telling you I have video EVIDENCE, BEFORE you teleported to the chief and lied to him about how I couldn't prove it. https://streamable.com/1gxmtc

I told you in that previous sit seen in the video as well that I have a video of her with marijuana seeds and her saying I have marijuana seeds, along with her making a false 911 call. You replied with "okay fine I'll put you back" indicating to me that you had no problem with what I had just told you.

You also lied to the chief and didn't mention the other part of the warrant reason which was the false 911 call.

You didn't even teleport to ask, PM or ask me for evidence until after I warranted her for a second time, since you forced the chief to remove the warrant the 1st time. As far as I know, the opposing player being warranted didn't even provide video/photo evidence for their side. It seems like you were going off of their word and logs without taking in evidence from me or her at the time when you lied to the chief to remove the warrant.
I had even told you my side BEFORE you went to the chief to remove the warrant. Yet you still chose the opposing players side. You were keen on removing the warrant (Since you lied to the chief, stating the "cop couldn't prove it" even though you never asked or saw the evidence until after you forced the chief to remove it). I showed you the evidence in the interrogation room after I told you what happened again, and you still wanted the warrant removed.

Another EDIT: Here's things in chronological order so it's not confusing.

1st . https://streamable.com/xqees5 - video of player saying "I'm going to drop my marijuana seeds" and then dropping them. I proceed to handcuff them for this and continue RP. (If you're saying this isn't valid evidence, constructive possession is still a possession charge) - *This is when someone intentionally drops illegal items off their person/inventory and it's in their immediate vicinity. In this case, right in front of the person who dropped them.
Just moments after I handcuff them, they commit fraud and make a false 911 call trying to get me fired saying I handcuffed them for tomato seeds (I told them I handcuffed them for illegal marijuana seeds)
2. - screenshot of the player I handcuffed making a false 911 call to try to get the chief to demote me so I can't proceed with them. TXFURRY comes up to me shortly and teleports me to an entirely different situation.
3. https://streamable.com/1gxmtc - Video of me telling TXFURRY while in that totally different sit, that I have video evidence of a player possessing marijuana seeds and a false 911 call. He replies "Ok fine I'll put you back". Indicating to me he didn't have a problem with what I just said. He then goes on to lie to the police chief about this.
4. https://streamable.com/ufmm08 - @TXFURRYDUDE 5 minutes later, lying to the Police chief, saying "Someone received a false warrant for possession of marijuana seeds... and the cop couldn't prove it" A. I told you BEFORE you teleported to the police chief that I do have video evidence, of which you never teleported or even asked me to see. (Even though I told you I had it) B. You lied to the police chief in the staff sit twice, you left out the false 911 call being apart of reason for the warrant when you said it was a false warrant, even though it was written in the warrant reasoning and I told you prior.
5. https://streamable.com/oap6k0 - I place a warrant after the chief told me you told him to remove it, I told him to refer the admin to me since I have video evidence. You TP to me, I show you the video. Then you say something along the lines of remove the warrant which is where this video starts.
6. -Screenshot after he left the sit and of me saying "I'm an officer in the PD, If I see someone with illegal items doing illegal crimes, I'll arrest them" which is in response to TXFURRY previously saying I can't arrest people for marijuana seeds and a false 911 call (even though in the video she drops them to her friend which could be distribution of a controlled substance charge if I wanted to be a huge asshole), both of which are illegal (an intentional false 911 call can result in jail time IRL, especially if you're using it to commit fraud and trying get someone falsely fired).
For small crimes depending on their criminal history they'll probably have a smaller sentence then the default. However, TXFURRY didn't even let us place a warrant to pursue her even though no rules were broken on our end. I've been a police officer on this server for a good amount of the hours I've played here and know that these crimes aren't something that should go above 7 or 8 minutes in jail, but I do know they're illegal and still can warrant jail time.

Post TJ lock edit: I copied everything below the disclaimer edit in my OP to down here so its the same as the OP. (For clarity, since I said everything below the disclaimer edit in the OP should be copied in my last reply but I realized after it was locked this wasn't the case.) Everything below the line of ---- is copied from the OP for TXFURRY to respond to if he choses. Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:

sleepy ♡

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

my pov: i was at the premium box clearing my stuff out to make more space and i told my friends i was dropping those seeds bc i didn't have any use for them. my friend jack picked them up and put them in the dumpster. then the cop came up to me, cuffed me, & checked my inventory and i didn't have anything illegal on me and no marijuana seeds in my inventory so he uncuffed me and walked away. after that i made the 911 call (not to get out of cuffs, as i was already out of cuffs & he walked away, im pretty sure you can't use your monotablet when restrained.) and then i continued to go through my premium locker. minutes later, me & my friend liv were going to leave and as i was about to get into her car he cuffed me again & searched me but i still didn't have anything illegal. but despite me not having anything illegal he said he was taking me. if he was going to give me a ticket for making the 911 call and/or for having marijuana seeds I would have understood. (even though i didn't have them in my inventory when he searched me both times) but it was made pretty clear he was going to arrest me. and at that time TX showed up & was bringing him to a sit bc apparently he was reported by another player for fail rp or something like that & i told TX that he was arresting me when just minutes ago he cuffed me & checked my inventory and i didn't have anything on me. so TX voided the arrest and brought him to the sit. then a little bit later I received a warrant on me (even though the arrest was voided) for possession of marijuana seeds & a false 911 call. it just really seemed like he wanted any reason to arrest me & he never even cuffed my friend/asked him any questions even though he took the seeds and put them in the dumpster right in front of him. and like i said, when he searched me i didn't have any marijuana seeds on me. sure, i probably shouldn't have made the 911 call but i was annoyed tbh bc every encounter i've had with him he's been rude. and yeah after that warrant was removed bc i talked to TX ab it they placed ANOTHER warrant on me.

Whathe12

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

1.if he was going to give me a ticket for making the 911 call and/or for having marijuana seeds I would have understood. (even though i didn't have them in my inventory when he searched me both times)..... 2. ....i told TX that he was arresting me when just minutes ago he cuffed me & checked my inventory and i didn't have anything on me. so TX voided the arrest
1. https://streamable.com/xqees5 Here's the video of you dropping the marijuana seeds in front of me. I unhandcuffed you because you and your friends kept saying they were tomato seeds and I thought for a moment they actually might've been. (Lying to an officer is also illegal) I've also had many bad bad experiences being a lone cop in an alleyway with a premium box so this is part of why I fell back to my car and not stood around surrounded by 3 or 4 civs. I looked at the video after I fell back which confirmed in this screenshot smallerfilesize.jpg

They were marijuana seeds. When I was in my car checking my footage, you committed fraud and made a false 911 call to get me fired. This is when I handcuffed you a second time and was bringing you in for both charges.
2. I was bringing you in at the time for having possession of an illegal substance combined with committing fraud with a false 911 call to get me fired. When TXFURRY TP'd to me to bring me to the different sit, he said something along the lines of he was going to unhandcuff you for now since it was brief 30 second Hey I need you for a sit rn type of conversation. I don't believe he said right then when we was both there he was voiding the arrest?

I'm confused why TXFURRY took your side when you didn't provide video or pictures. You didn't mention in your reply above telling him you were being brought in for a false 911 call too, and you sorta misled him by not telling him you were being brought in for the false 911 call whenever you were trying to get him to void the arrest. ( <- I assume this happened since that's what she implied above because she didn't say in her reply she had told him about being brought in for a false 911 call too in her POV. Only mentioned she told him about the marijuana seeds as a reason for being detained) But I'd chalk this up due to the commotion and short time between me handcuffing you the 2nd time and TXFURRY teleporting saying he needs me for a sit. I told him while we were still on the rooftop from that other sit he teleported me to I have a video of you with illegal marijuana seeds, you dropping them and making a false 911 call. He replied to this saying "Ok fine I'll put you back" as seen in this video https://streamable.com/1gxmtc I took this as an indication he didn't have any problems with what I just told him so I proceeded to place a warrant after I saw you guys left while I was in the other sit.

While you gave your POV, here's from my expanded perspective since it's relevant here. I overhear you say to your friends on your radio you're dropping marijuana seeds, I see you do it and then your friend takes them, I handcuff you and you start trying to lie your way out saying "why are you arresting me, they were tomato seeds not marijuana seeds... I'm recording too" (While I handcuffed you, I said it was for the marijuana seeds) Your friends chime in too and I know from past experience that turning your back on just 1 person at a prem locker while you have someone handcuffed could easily result in me getting machete'd/killed easily. I unhandcuff you and go to my vehicle to confirm my video showed you dropping the marijuana seeds. You then commit another crime on top of the possessing/giving out marijuana seeds by making the false 911 call saying I handcuffed you for tomato seeds, even though I told you when I was handcuffing you it was for the marijuana seeds.

You committing fraud by intentionally lying in a 911 call to try to get me demoted from the PD combined with possession of the marijuana seeds is why I was bringing you in.

-no new info below-

After hearing Sleepy's POV, I don't think that explains TXFURRY lying in a staff sit 5 minutes after this video https://streamable.com/1gxmtc when he never saw or asked to see the video evidence I told him I had. It appears he was going off of Scarlett's word when he told the chief to remove the warrant the first time here https://streamable.com/ufmm08 even though he says "Someone received a false warrant for possession of marijuana seeds... and the cop couldn't prove it" (As said before, he never even asked to see the evidence or asked for me to "prove it". I had told him at the prior different rooftop sit I have video evidence showing her possessing marijuana seeds, dropping them and making a false 911 call, yet he took her word and didn't ask to even see the evidence I had told him back on the rooftop I had, when he went to the chief to remove the warrant the first time).

I do apologize for coming off as rude ingame (and in these reports too). I RP as an asshole cop sometimes and I'm sorry that I do come off in a rude manner that it gets mentioned outside of the game.

Last edited:

Whathe12

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I will mention this, TXFURRY did apologize to me personally today, on his own accord which I do truly appreciate and accept. Even though it's a video game, it was heartfelt and appreciated.

Last edited:

Melody

Monolith Specialist

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Melody

Monolith Specialist

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Thank you for your report, and I apologize for the long waiting period of review. I have spoken to @TXFURRYDUDE and gone over the contents of this report. He is aware and agrees that the way this situation was handled was not an appropriate use of his powers and the situation should not have been voided. Sometimes, in a sit, we try to give a guiding hand in roleplay situations to make them more fun for everyone involved, but voiding a legitimate situation was not in line with this ethos.

He has apologized for it and assures that it will not happen again. No further action required at this time.

Concluded.

-Melody

Status
Not open for further replies.