LV

Your Steam Name: InSaNe TrIcKsHoTs
Your SteamID: :STEAM_0:0:461411769
Your Character Name: Tyrone Tipp

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Joey.
What were you blacklisted from: using weapons

Blacklist Length: 1 week
Blacklist Reason: rdm x2
Unblacklist Reason: ok so I want to start off by apologizing I’m glad the 2 members who got rdm were able to get there stuff back. I would still
Like to explain some of my story, so my friend joe Bobby call our in org chat “ getting raided ocean view help” so I respond. When I get there I see people walking out talking about “ did u get John boyards g3” so it was obvious to me they were using weapons. So I added 2 and 2 together and said it could of been them. I further investigated to find out how he was dead the door was left open and those guys were the only ones there. I’m not arguing my case or my blacklist I’m just giving you what was going through my mind and how it wasn’t just blatant rdm. In the sit I found out they DID raid my friend but I am still in the wrong because i needed valid evedence. Honestly I’ve been playing for the amount of time where I should know that rule and I diddnt think it was against the rules to kill somone without valid evedence because I was almost 100% sure they raided my friend just diddnt have the evedence. Anyways I’m sorry and hoping sense there one day left u can consider a removal of the blacklist .

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Joe Bobby @Jeff Jeffrey

Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: yessir

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Tyrone,
I do believe that you regret doing what you did. However, I believe it was either the day before, or the day as, a similar situation as this occurred when I talked to either you or Ethan about the exact same rule break . After doing so, everyone included in the situation, including you, was let off with no punishments and everything they lost. Even doing so, you still made the same mistake.
Unfortunately, your notes are just too long for me to lower your blacklist. There is just too much going against you at this point. You just need to make sure you read the rules over again, or just simply make sure your following them. If not, you may see this same punishment, or worse, again. With that being said:
Appeal Denied.
Locked and moved

Status
Not open for further replies.