Your Character Name: Gabriel Mathews

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Angryhalobird

Ban Reason: rdm x2
Time of Occurrence: 12:00 am 12/17/18
Relevant Evidence: Https://plays.tv/video/5c172bee33df88af4c/smh
Additional members involved/witnessing: @TacoWasTaken

so lets backtrack:

My group and I did a pd raid to get my 3 weapons (honey badger, acr, and mp5) we start walking out pd and all of a sudden sugu and frankie perazzo and that group start shooting at my group. i then drive away towards intersection and loop around as slightly seen in kevin brooks video. As i loop around i stop at the booth to pd and exit my car and spray down 3 people: Jack everadon, Frankie Perazzo, and matthew Benke (all 3 in the group that first fired upon my group). Matthew Benke did not have a weapon equipped but he was right next to frankie perazzo (who did have a weapon) and they are dressed the exact same so it was easily mistaken between them. As i said Matthew Benke was right beside Frankie Perazzo as seen in his video. I kill jack first, who had an mp5 equipped and pointed, then i transfer over to frankie and kill him and matthew benke. I then got gunned down by sugu. I see no reason in my rdm x2 ban as i did not rdm what so ever. i didnt even have the banning staff member talk to me to explain my side of the story.

the whole thing was a cluster fuck from the start. my group was doing a pd raid and then that group was breaking out matthew benke in front of pd, they opened fire upon us for no reason prob. thinking that we were cops.

Last edited:

Delta.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your friend told us in the sit that he (Scotty Frag) shot sugu because he thought he was a detective with a mr96 out , also matthew benke and jack everadon never shot at your group and matthew has a very distinct santa hat on where i do not. (if my comment is not needed so be it just wanted to point stuff out)

TacoWasTaken

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your friend told us in the sit that he (Scotty Frag) shot sugu because he thought he was a detective with a mr96 out , also matthew benke and jack everadon never shot at your group and matthew has a very distinct santa hat on where i do not. (if my comment is not needed so be it just wanted to point stuff out)
Benke definently killed me, I saw his name lmao

Delta.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Gabriel Mathews

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

not sure how , had to lockpick him out of the handcuffs

Either way this whole situation was a cluster fuck, so why does it all fall on me?

In my POV I just see your group shooting at my group. Even the staff at the situation said it was a cluster fuck

The_Meaning

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

"Matthew was being arrested so I decided to kill the cop and immediately after got batoned. I heard Sugu or Kevin say (cant remember which) "these kids on the side are shooting us." Once I get up after many gun shots, a random guy starts vdming us, so we kill him. Immediately after Matthew, Frankie, and myself randomly die by you when you were at the intersection completely out of the situation.
"
-Jack Everadon

Also to add in my two sense me and frankie are a good 5 ft apart and we wear different cloths ontop of that me and frankie didnt have any guns out nor did we have a gun on our back so you had no reason to kill us therefore you got the rdm x2 dont know what you dont understand

Gabriel Mathews

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

"Matthew was being arrested so I decided to kill the cop and immediately after got batoned. I heard Sugu or Kevin say (cant remember which) "these kids on the side are shooting us." Once I get up after many gun shots, a random guy starts vdming us, so we kill him. Immediately after Matthew, Frankie, and myself randomly die by you when you were at the intersection completely out of the situation.
"
-Jack Everdon

I’m the one who started the pd raid and was the first one to come out. I was watching my group getting shot by Sugu and a couple other guys including jack. I’m not sure if Matthew was shooting but it was not my intention to kill him during that situation as he was caught in the cross fire between me shooting at jack and Frankie

The_Meaning

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I’m the one who started the pd raid and was the first one to come out. I was watching my group getting shot by Sugu and a couple other guys including jack. I’m not sure if Matthew was shooting but it was not my intention to kill him during that situation as he was caught in the cross fire between me shooting at jack and Frankie
How could jack shoot you when he was knocked out the whole time... Plus frankie was in the middle of dropping me cookies so he didnt have any gun showing so dont know how you knew he was shooting >>

Gabriel Mathews

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

How could jack shoot you when he was knocked out the whole time... Plus frankie was in the middle of dropping me cookies so he didnt have any gun showing so dont know how you knew he was shooting >>

If you look at your POV you see Frankie pointing a pistol at the booths direction + you were a solid foot next to him

The_Meaning

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

If you look at your POV you see Frankie pointing a pistol at the booths direction + you were a solid foot next to him
I mean i doesnt matter how far i was i wasnt infront of him or behind him so no way i was in the "crossfire" you had to aim at me to kill me considering it took you 3 shots

Angryhalobird

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

There was video evidence of you shooting two people who were not a threat to you what so ever, I can see the third person who had a gun out the entire time, however; Matthew and Frankie didn't have there guns out and they didn't even look at you to begin with. They were no direct threat to you at all, so there was no reason to shoot them.

Status
Not open for further replies.