Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Boss

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Da Boss
Your SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:519991395
Your Character Name: Jack (dont remember my last name)

Ban Length: 4 Weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Scofield

Ban Reason: Excessive staff harrasment and toxicity
Unban Reason: Ok i was riding with the major and thear was a bmw what pullt up in front of the car and thei started shooting at me and major so i shoot back bc i have to protect the major bc i am seacret agent so i killed one and we had one popt tirer and i went to the majors office and the guy coms back with the guy ho i killed earlier so thats 1 NLR and i kille a guy ho wanted to kill the major so good 5 min bass and i am in a sit and i dont hear what the admin is sayng so i said can u type two times and iknord me i ask agin and finaly hi started talking in chat so i said what is going on and no resposnse and 2 minuts he asks "Why dit u kill this man" and i say "bc him and his frend wanted to killthe major" and admin is quiet and 3min later says u are geting 1 week gun blackliste and i said "u cant to it bc i was pretekting the major from ding" and gave me 2 week ban like WTF u said 1 week and brought me back to bank and i got demoted from secret agent job and i spawnd at hospital 250$ - i walkt 4 steps and got banned for toxic behavior for 2 days so i said fuckit and went to sleep and woke up next day and went to chek how long i am banned still and i see BANNED 1 MONTH For "excessive staff harassment and toxicity" so i got mad and typet this and i dont know what hi means by "excessive staff harassment"

Can eny higher rank unban me bc the admins frend is using Admin abuse Pleas un bann me and demoted @Scofield.

BTW The admis isfrends with the guy i killed 2x.

Time of Occurrence: 09/06/2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: no one
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes i Do

Credence

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello why i may not be tagged in this i was the one who reported you. So my org member was the mayor so i decided to go to his office and visit him and as soon as the elevator opens you gun me down no questions asked even though i was pleading with you that im unarmed. we get taken to a sit and i explain my side and vice versa and scofield decides that it was rdm and gives him an ss blacklist. after that he starts to call scofield insulting names in the sit and i warned him to stop or he will make it worse for himself. As for his claim that me and scofield are friends its very false, i have never spoken to him outside of sits.

Da Boss

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Not u other guy the guy in the BMF
I dont car a baut u or other people i oly car the admin gets banned not u u to your ting a and have a good day i am sorry taht i killed u @Credence

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Da Boss,
The reason for the sit was due to you killing an civilian for going to the mayors office via the elevator, who clearly informed you that he was unarmed so I concluded that the situation was RDM. I initially decided that your punishment was going to be a 1 week blacklist, however, based on your priors of toxic behavior and rdm, and due to your attitude in the sit, I decided to extend it to 2 weeks. I do not understand the majority of what you have written in your ban appeal, the grammar and spelling is very poor and difficult to read. Credence and I aren't friends, our only interactions are in sits, and I have in fact issued him punishments in the past. I did not show any bias, and other staff members have informed me that you accused them of being friends of the victims as a defense mechanism. After I issued the punishment you starting to threaten me and display further toxic behavior saying 'I'm going to take your rank, you'll see' and saying 'fuck this server'. I have a video of this which I can show to my superiors upon request, but I can't post here due to it showing confidential staff information.

After this, you spammed my steam profile with the follow messages: https://media.discordapp.net/attach...055421325433/unknown.png?width=483&height=658
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/599412022370893854/719531176141783100/unknown.png. which is unacceptable conduct from a community member.

Based on your attitude in the sits, and your excessive staff harassment by leaving those steam messages, I increased the severity of the ban to one month. I fail to see how I misused my staff powers as I took a lot of factors in consideration when deciding your punishment, including your priors, your attitude, issues raised by other staff members, and finally by confirming whether this was a suitable punishment by seeking advice from a member of the senior staff team.

Last edited:

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Oh I didn't realize that this was a blacklist appeal.
Blacklist appeal denied.
Locked and moved

Status
Not open for further replies.