Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRedSpot

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name : brandon3805 (Played as TheRedSpot)

Steam ID : 76561198160263105

Character Name : Brandon DiAraneo

Staff that Blocked Me : I forget. It was yesterday. If you told me names I would be able to point them out most likely.

Unblacklist Reason : I was blacklisted from driving because I was driving and lagging really bad and accidentally hit a couple cars and one of those cars hit a person (who didn’t die btw). I told them I was lagging and I didn’t mean it but they didn’t care. I was blacklisted from guns because I was in the mayors office shooting done at the street and hit a couple a cars and accidentally hit a person. I caused no bad damage and didn’t kill anyone. I did t know you weren’t allowed to do that because the rules didn’t state that very clearly. Now that I know the rules I feel that I should be un-blacklisted because my FPS is back up and I now know the rules.
Time of occurrence : Both yesterday (1/17/20) right after I got back on the server after a week.

Additional Witnesses : I don’t know

Last edited:

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @TheRedSpot ,

Please make sure to include your STEAM ID as it will make it easier to find your blacklist issued against your account. You can just edit the thread above.

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

After doing "extensive research" :D I see that @Brad was the staff member to blacklist you.

Brad

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.