LV

Your Steam Name:Ella bella
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:460886275
Your Character Name:Ralf Leach

Which Staff blacklisted you:dubsmaster
What were you blacklisted from:Driving

Blacklist Length:4 weeks 2 days
Blacklist Reason:VDM
Unblacklist Reason:I dont see how vdms that happened in the past should affect this as i havent been warned for vdm in a couple weeks if not months and this is quite excessvie for a blacklist length seeing as the response time on this server is much different to other so if i wanna go left i have to gold it like a second b4 it happens and that caused the vdm this is too much of a punishment for one accidental vdm

it also ruins the game as i cant ride as a passaneger so i cant move around quickly so it kills the entire server for me

Time of Occurrence:21 40

dubsmaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The VDM was not accidental. You clearly woke up from the hospital and immediately ran over the medic intern who you were making fun of. Your record is full of VDM and your previous blacklist for vehicles was 2 weeks. If you VDM and don't play for a while then come back and do the same thing of course you'll have an extended punishment. You were also extremely disrespectful during the sir, calling Tru and I idiots. This lead to your WP and blacklist. All together I figured this would be a suitable punishment. Lastly you were being very ignorant in OOC saying things like, "Im not racist cause I eat fried chicken." Add this all up and I think your punishment is fair. Honestly I should have banned you.

dubsmaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

All that being said, denied.

Locked the moved

Status
Not open for further replies.