Territory Owner

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Top Fragger
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88569324
Your Character Name: Alfie Mikael

Ban Length: 18 Hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Console @Luvbunny

Ban Reason: RDM/Disrespect - Alleged
Time of Occurrence: 15:20~
Relevant Evidence: So we raid red and kill the guy after giving him a good 10 seconds of shouting hands up and hes walking around picking up items from his crushers in which means he is fearrping. Cut to like 20mins later I'm teleported to and brought to a sit where this guy is saying I rdmd him but by the rules there was enough time given. During the sit Luvbunny would not listen to me and saying some stupid reasons to get me banned, even though from the point he made, eight seconds is plenty of time to put your hands up. I feel like I'm getting targeted due to the reports my gang have put against him, he was also very uncooperative and was not listening to me asking for a second opinion from another staff member online, which Hazza was. He also said I "disrespected" him by telling him his opinion was completely bullshit and he is making up stupid reasons to get me banned, which me and everyone I was on radio with agreed.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Hanz @Sm1ley

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you were banned by warning points you can not appeal this, you'll have to make a staff report.

Kind regards,
Valentino.

HODL

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Luvbunny I can vouch for the admin in the ban against Alfie Jones, the ban was fare and he disrepected the mod the whole time I was doing the report against this player.

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there, as said you received two warning points -

One for RDM, one for Staff disrespect.
Automatic bans cannot be appealed.

As far as the apparent targeting goes: I was dealing with this ticket like with any else. If you get reported you should have the right to defend yourself, shouldnt you? I even confirmed my actions with higher ups.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.