Unban request

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rufucuz

Aug 19, 2018
Russia
Your full Discord Name: Rufucuz

Which Staff muted you: well i was banned , and i dont really know who , but i have a clue that might be PMX
What were you muted for: sent a meme in the gaming channel , and it seem that it had a little bit of nudity in it

Unmute Reason: well i am truly sorry for what i did , i can assure you i will be careful for what i say and what i send . I Have a different kind of sence of humour , i will try to supress it in the discord and will rethink my frazes and pictures .

Time of Occurrence: 2 days ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: None probobly

Reactions: Vikas_P

PMX

MRP Server Director
MRP Server Director
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 3, 2016
I wasn't the one who banned you, it was @Thy .

Rufucuz

Aug 19, 2018
Russia
It was half censored since i ran out of internet , that was the meme , tho I didn’t saw that thrre was a little bit uncesored from the botton

Thy

Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Janitor
Dec 1, 2016
If I unban you, can we agree that it won't happen again?

Rufucuz

Aug 19, 2018
Russia
yes we can agree , i miss PMX with his habits of eating popcorn with ketchup o_O .

Thy

Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Janitor
Dec 1, 2016
Okay, weird comment aside, you're unbanned.
Play nice my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.