summrs

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: summrs
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:165888713
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Key Tracy

Admin being reported: @Thy

Reason for Report: I was streaming late night having a good time then Thy joins the server me and my friends try role playing with him earlier in the night in a different situation he just didn't even want to communicate but thats besides the point, we were getting detained and I ask him are we being arrested because we are black? He states it was because we are fleeing and eluding and I'm thinking okay I'm fine with that but then shortly after he says "yeah also its because your black". Keep in mind I'm streaming and such things on twitch is against the TOS. I just find it absolutely crazy that this guy is a founder I want some action taken against him for this non-sense. I also find it ironic that he made the rules thread that says "We do not tolerate racism within the community - especially Out-Of-Character". I mean just look at this guys steam profile hes got a burning cross with a KKK member as his profile picture also a bunch of nazi swastikas in his comments section, like I really thought I was dreaming but this guy is actually apart of the staff team. I can't see my self streaming this server with this type of stuff going on anymore.

Time of Occurrence: 9/11/2018 1:30 AM Mountain Time
Evidence to support your claim:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/DonThy/
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

he says "yeah also its because your black".
Correct me if I'm wrong, but was it not you who instantly brought race into it? Regardless:
Your in-game character may be racist to a certain extent
So no problem there.

guys steam profile hes got a burning cross with a KKK member as his profile picture
It's clearly a wizard.

his profile picture also a bunch of nazi swastikas in his comments
I didn't post it, not my problem. Irrelevant to the server anyway.

To quote myself from the little argument on discord as well:
If I'm arresting you for that and you start yelling "iS it BecaUsE iM bLaCk oFficEr" Then I'm just gonna roll with it.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Just watched some more of your streams.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/308616707
Admittedly, I only watched about 20 minutes of this 4 and a half hour long clip, but do you want to talk about the micspamming?
Or maybe the metagaming in discord?
Also something that appears to be you arming another player and telling him to RDM me and other cops? And you did this twice in a row?
And then accusing me of RDM in OOC afterwards. Do I smell double standards?
And it's never over before there's also a splash of VDM is it?
Breaking the kidnapping timer, you'd do that as well? I'm disappointed.

There's at least four more hours of video, I can keep going if you'd like.

summrs

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Just watched some more of your streams.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/308616707
Admittedly, I only watched about 20 minutes of this 4 and a half hour long clip, but do you want to talk about the micspamming?
Or maybe the metagaming in discord?
Also something that appears to be you arming another player and telling him to RDM me and other cops? And you did this twice in a row?
And then accusing me of RDM in OOC afterwards. Do I smell double standards?
And it's never over before there's also a splash of VDM is it?
Breaking the kidnapping timer, you'd do that as well? I'm disappointed.

There's at least four more hours of video, I can keep going if you'd like.
I mean do what you gotta do your staff, it's all on stream I can't deny it or say it wasn't me.

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I think @Thy could need to consider your reaction in terms of how his avatar / comments - despite having no racist intentions - can cause a small but unnecessary degree of perception issues in his representation of the community.

Other than that I think Thy is correct in his defence, and it does seem like you ( @summrs ), really need to read through our rules and be more serious about following them. Whether you should be banned for your repeated rule-breaks to date, I'll leave to our administrative staff.

Staff report concluded

Status
Not open for further replies.