Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: slaps 拍打
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:441862187
Your Character Name: William Tris

Which Staff blacklisted you: Forsai
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons for a day

Blacklist Reason: Killing somebody during a raid, which he knew there was a raid going on.
Unblacklist Reason: He came in through the door, and 4 people clearly on my org heard "RAIDDDDD!!!" over the radio from somebody on the inside. A person who had keys came in and i heard the door unlock, and as soon as he came in i killed him. If he knew there was a raid why would he come over? prior to this, the owner of the property shut the door and locked it after me and my buddies lockpicked in. P.S the moderator was also in the org the dude i killed in so I feel like it was also favoritism.

Time of Occurrence: 12:00 - 12:25 PM PST
Additional members involved/witnessing: 3 other members. Cory Moretti, Franklin Yayo, Spencer Rewigton.

Last edited:

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Well I was the person who he killed. I walked in an unlocked door I heard no shooting just walked in UNARMED and get shot with no words said to me or heard nothing I just walked in and saw William here to my right and get blasted for walking in a building that's unlocked no shooting nothing

pierre

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I understand but if you were called on the radio that there was a raid, you gotta be careful and that's ftvl if you just walked in like that

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I understand but if you were called on the radio that there was a raid, you gotta be careful and that's ftvl if you just walked in like that
Bruh I wasn't even on a freq I just was looking around walked in didn't hear shit and get blown away

Forsai

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You were given this punishment due to breach of the rule 4.2.8 which states "Killing should be carried out sensibly". Also I spectated this entire Raid the person you shot had no prior knowledge of the situation and walked in unarmed. You shot him instantly which is RDM and this punishment was given and due to your extensive history I could've given you a longer one. Appeal Denied