Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This server shows unfair treatment towards me, it pulls out random shit from 7 months + ago that i know nothing about and uses it against me during a punishment, over something so minor, when i have 0 intent to violate server rules, i get severe punishments when i should get warning points, i support this server greatly, i feel i shouldn't be treated like shit.

Niko2k

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

ikr its bullshit i stopped playing so did my frinds becuase we got treated so unfairly by admins and mods and all the other cringe ranks, dont even bother playing the server if you have severe punishments from even 2 years ago they will still use them against u, they are probabley gonna take this down and ban me cuz they can https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/why-is-ms-13-allowed.29470/#post-179344 here u can see how unproffesonal they really are EVERYONE DONT WASTE YOUR LIFE ON THIS SERVER

pea

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

ikr its bullshit i stopped playing so did my frinds becuase we got treated so unfairly by admins and mods and all the other cringe ranks, dont even bother playing the server if you have severe punishments from even 2 years ago they will still use them against u, they are probabley gonna take this down and ban me cuz they can https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/why-is-ms-13-allowed.29470/#post-179344 here u can see how unproffesonal they really are EVERYONE DONT WASTE YOUR LIFE ON THIS SERVER
1616487975445.png
1616487983765.png
1616487994630.png
1616488006596.png
those are your most recent out of 25 bans niko, it would help if your ban history wasn't the length of a fucking cvs receipt

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This server shows unfair treatment towards me, it pulls out random shit from 7 months + ago that i know nothing about and uses it against me during a punishment, over something so minor, when i have 0 intent to violate server rules, i get severe punishments when i should get warning points, i support this server greatly, i feel i shouldn't be treated like shit.
Hello @KuroShukun,
Staff members take your record into account when handling any rulebreaks committed by you. I understand that you may not break rules intentionally, but when you do so, it disturbs other people's experience in game. And if you break the rules often, that also happens often.

If you feel there was a situation where you were treated unfairly, we encourage you to make a staff report and explain the situation at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.