Happy that I'm back?

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Since I have come back I noticed there were a lot of new faces in both the normal playerbase and staff team and besides, I don't think I ever even made one of these.

So... Well... My name is Valentino... Or Valentine... Or Val or whatever you really want to call me to be honest. I have been playing here since june 10th 2017 so a bit over 2 years. I joined the staff team originally in march 2018 and left the staff team in december 2018 as an administrator. The reason why I resigned was mostly because I was bored(and I wanted to play arma 3). I recently joined the staff team again and I hope to stay in it for a while.

Here's some more useless info on me. I'm from the netherlands, I'm 16. I met my amazing girlfriend @Tropicalapples because this game (not monolith.) She's from the UK and I visit her often so if I'm randomly gone for a while that's most likely the reason.

I'm currently in college to become a social service provider. I have absolutely no idea if I actually want to do that, I was even thinking about enlisting in the military but I honestly don't know.

I'm surprised if you're still reading this but here are some things I like to do in my spare time: 1: Talk to the most amazing person ever. 2: play gmod (I know, it's pretty sad) 3: play other games like arma 3 or rainbow six siege 4: I guess watching youtube (donut operator is the best youtuber ever btw)

That's basically everything. I know this was all over the place and a reason for that is because it's almost 2AM for me currently while writing this. If you ever wanna play a game or wanna talk or something you can add me on discord @Valentino#6969 also if you see someone in game with a golden tophat it's probably me. If you don't know how I got the tophat you're not c00l enough.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome into the community! It's always awesome to see new people come into here and enjoy themselves. If you need help, find it yourself because that is your job! Have fun!

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

How lovely that my first introduction with you happened when you took me and the mayor hostage for 30 mins inside the sugar co. xD

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

How lovely that my first introduction with you happened when you took me and the mayor hostage for 30 mins inside the sugar co. xD
ah yeah I remember that, sorry about that

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Since I have come back I noticed there were a lot of new faces in both the normal playerbase and staff team and besides, I don't think I ever even made one of these.

So... Well... My name is Valentino... Or Valentine... Or Val or whatever you really want to call me to be honest. I have been playing here since june 10th 2017 so a bit over 2 years. I joined the staff team originally in march 2018 and left the staff team in december 2018 as an administrator. The reason why I resigned was mostly because I was bored(and I wanted to play arma 3). I recently joined the staff team again and I hope to stay in it for a while.

Here's some more useless info on me. I'm from the netherlands, I'm 16. I met my amazing girlfriend @Tropicalapples because this game (not monolith.) She's from the UK and I visit her often so if I'm randomly gone for a while that's most likely the reason.

I'm currently in college to become a social service provider. I have absolutely no idea if I actually want to do that, I was even thinking about enlisting in the military but I honestly don't know.

I'm surprised if you're still reading this but here are some things I like to do in my spare time: 1: Talk to the most amazing person ever. 2: play gmod (I know, it's pretty sad) 3: play other games like arma 3 or rainbow six siege 4: I guess watching youtube (donut operator is the best youtuber ever btw)

That's basically everything. I know this was all over the place and a reason for that is because it's almost 2AM for me currently while writing this. If you ever wanna play a game or wanna talk or something you can add me on discord @Valentino#6969 also if you see someone in game with a golden tophat it's probably me. If you don't know how I got the tophat you're not c00l enough.
Welcome back! I remember farming with you when I was a mentor nearly 2 or so something years ago and you really helped me out getting started.

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

That signature is priceless

Brad

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

welcome back

imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Ah shit here we go again. Another OG comes back. Remember those days in unsanctioned ( welcome back man)

Angryhalobird

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Good to see you back, have some fun.

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Here comes the OG