FEEDBACK Vehicle Balancing

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

ninjahr

Aug 5, 2018
Hello,

The BMW M6 and M1 1981 both have terrible steering. It's hard to keep it in the lane without crashing. The M6 is worth over $100k so I would expect something better than where its at now.

Thanks.

Reactions: darty

Memo

Banned
Banned
Jul 2, 2019
The Subaru BRZ takes way to much damage to the vehicle itself and the occupants when you hit anything at any speed
This is true I used to have it but I had to sell it and get another car you literally touch a wall at 5 mph and it does over 3-5 damage.

nickk

Sep 29, 2019
sweet home alabama
Ford Rapter has really bad turning. needs to go up the hills faster.

darty

Feb 2, 2019
I've test driven the Lamborghini Gallardo. This car is extremely overpriced, slow, and has terrible handling. All for 899k. I doubt that this car could make it up the hill.

Dorito

Jan 31, 2019
I know this thread is discussing cars that cant go up the hill to layer 2 but the Lamborghini Huracan in my opinion is to slow for the price. The acceleration and handling for the Huracan is there but the top speed isn't, the top speed of it is 85mph and that seems to slow for a 2.6 mil car, if the top speed was raised to at least 100mph it would make the car so worth the 2.6 mil.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Hive

nickk

Sep 29, 2019
sweet home alabama
I know this thread is discussing cars that cant go up the hill to layer 2 but the Lamborghini Huracan in my opinion is to slow for the price. The acceleration and handling for the Huracan is there but the top speed isn't, the top speed of it is 85mph and that seems to slow for a 2.6 mil car, if the top speed was raised to 100mph it would make the car so worth the 2.6 mil.
i dont think they can change that, im pretty sure its just how the car is made.

Dorito

Jan 31, 2019
i dont think they can change that, im pretty sure its just how the car is made.
They have the ability to change everything about the car including top speed, im pretty sure thats what he said.

nickk

Sep 29, 2019
sweet home alabama
They have the ability to change everything about the car including top speed, im pretty sure thats what he said.
have almost unlimited control in configuring this. We can configure horsepower, max rpm, max speed, mass, etc.
ah my bad. yes, i do think the Huracan needs a top speed change.

deku

MRP Server Director
MRP Server Director
Media Creator
MRP Recruitment Team
Aug 11, 2017
Police Tow Truck needs a speed boost, as it has issues climbing hills if a vehicle is being towed behind it.

King Fade

Nov 11, 2017
I feel as if the Nissan GTR black edition should have a higher speed most I can get it to is about 65-70 and I’m getting passed by huge lengths by the 100k evo

Bobby Hive

Jul 25, 2017
Alaska, United States of America
I know this thread is discussing cars that cant go up the hill to layer 2 but the Lamborghini Huracan in my opinion is to slow for the price. The acceleration and handling for the Huracan is there but the top speed isn't, the top speed of it is 85mph and that seems to slow for a 2.6 mil car, if the top speed was raised to at least 100mph it would make the car so worth the 2.6 mil.
Totally Agree, especially with the price point it's set at.

Lamb

Monolith Addict
Jul 16, 2017
Richards 11
Adjust the Audi R8 v10+ above 1 million and fix its top speed (114 mph increase it to 120mph) currently a 100k car can go faster than it. Also if possible fix the suspension height so it doesn't ping pong on sidewalks and go flying every time you hit the handbrake over 50mph

King Fade

Nov 11, 2017
The 1985 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham d’Elegance can only make it around 30% of the way up the hill to layer 2 and then it stops kinda sucks not being able to go up there in it