Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: FlyingSquid
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198173849665/
Your Character Name: Huey Jazton

Which Admin blacklisted you: I'm sorry I don't know how to check
What were you blacklisted from: Driving

Blacklist Reason: So I was driving a tow truck and the car I was towing got stuck, I tried driving away but after awhile it went flying all over causing chaos as it made it back to my car, I did not know how glitchy the tow truck towing mechanic is as no matter how far you get away from the car you are towing the line does not break / the car will be indefinitely pulled toward you. I did not know that this glitch existed and I would like to be able to drive again. I'm fairly new to the game and i'm sorry that this happened I will be sure to be much more careful if I drive a towtruck again.
Time of Occurrence: 11/6/2018
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

When you are ingame request a staff member to tell you who blacklisted you.

FlyingSquid

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The persons name was "Aaron"

Last edited:

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I would easily feel inclined to remove this blacklist if you had stopped after causing all of that chaos. You seemed deeply unconcerned with what you had just done across the map, and I feel the exact same way about your ability to drive for the entirety of the week.

If you truly made a mistake and didn't understand, use this week to observe how others drive and try to learn something. Learn what to do, and what not to do.

Denied.