Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ego prædicator, et algores
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:181673573
Your Character Name: Juan Juarez

Which Staff blacklisted you: Balldrip
What were you blacklisted from: vehicles

Blacklist Length: 3 Days
Blacklist Reason: Hitting Deputy Huang who was arresting Rob Monster and not having an RP Relation with Rob Monster
Unblacklist Reason: I believe the rule i broke (2.2.8), is vague and requires more examples/more specific wording for reasons to kill an officer. Just looking at the rule itself, one could assume that stopping a police officer from arresting anyone is a valid reason to kill the because of the wording of the rule. I do not believe what i did (7 damage to the officer and knocking out 1 cuffed suspect with my vehicle) warrants a 3 day blacklist from vehicles because of the vague wording of the rule and the little effect I had the situation. I believe my blacklisted should be shortened or even removed because of these reasons. Thank you for reading this and have a good day!

Time of Occurrence: Today
Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: yes

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello egoprae,
I do not believe what i did (7 damage to the officer and knocking out 1 cuffed suspect with my vehicle)
You did more than 7 damage.

To kill an officer arresting someone, you have to be affiliated with the person being arrested. I will be reducing this to a one day, refrain from doing this in the future.

Appeal Partially Accepted
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.