• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Veira Family

veirafamily2.png
|About|
Veira Family is the strongest family within the city with multiple strong connections to dominate others. We will dominate all people that try and go against us or allies. We are mainly currently supporting our allies and continuing the weapon crafting in Paralake City.

|Relations|

|Allies|
None

|Enemies|

None

|War|
None

|Roster|

LEGNED
Alex Veira

Grandfather
Jimmy Veira

Uncle
Benny Monster

Elder Children
Grant Willams
John Johnson

|Rules|
[1] You must follow the family handbook. Ask a higher up for the handbook.

|Car Colors|
(0,191,255)

|Application Requirements|
Minimum 200k in bank valuables
Minimum 10 primary Weapons

Status - Open

|Application Format|
In Game Name -
Bank Screenshots -
Skills/Level Screenshots -
Previous Organizations -
Why do you want to join -
Refers (If you have any) -

|Alliance Format|
IGN:
Previous Org Relations:
Organization Name:
Total Members:

Keep in mind that we are able to deny your application at any point.
(aka Do not spam this thread on why you got denied)

This is all done until Alex Veira finally gets out of Prision from there we will move even higher.

imaspy14

Jan 26, 2018
Canada
In Game Name -Matt Ghost
Bank Screenshots - when I get home I'll post but u know I have a lot of shit
Skills/Level Screenshots -again when I get home but u know all my lvls are above 80
Previous Organizations - unsanctioned, backwoods rebels, axe gang, veira family, and 2 other orgs can't remember
Why do you want to join -i used to be in veira family back in Rockford and it was a lot of fun getting into gun fights at R10 doing LSD and coco at the same time. Btw I was Matt veira before the org turned into informals
Refers (If you have any) - nope

In Game Name -Matt Ghost
Skills/Level Screenshots -again when I get home but u know all my lvls are above 80
Previous Organizations - unsanctioned, backwoods rebels, axe gang, veira family, and 2 other orgs can't remember
Why do you want to join -i used to be in veira family back in Rockford and it was a lot of fun getting into gun fights at R10 doing LSD and coco at the same time. Btw I was Matt veira before the org turned into informals
Your application is under review

In Game Name -Matt Ghost
You have been accepted please post your bank when you get home.

thtgeekydude

Jul 21, 2018
Red hawks would like an alliance' Maybe we can chat when your in town about it?

Jason Richards

Aug 31, 2017
Poland
Kings are back boii <3

Holy shit your bringing it back, do i get a *Get in free pass* ?
You still have to apply as normal but will most likely accepted since you were in veira on rockford.

Top Bottom