Veira Family

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Jimmy Veira

Banned
Banned
Nov 19, 2017
Compton California United States of America
veirafamily2.png
|About|
Veira Family is the strongest family within the city with multiple strong connections to dominate others. We will dominate all people that try and go against us or allies. We are mainly currently supporting our allies and continuing the weapon crafting in Paralake City.

|Relations|

|Allies|
None

|Enemies|
None

|War|
None

|Roster|

LEGEND
Alex Veira

Grandfather
Jimmy Veira

Uncle
Benny Monster

Elder Children
Grant Willams
John Johnson

|Rules|
[1] You must follow the family handbook. Ask a higher up for the handbook.

|Car Colors|
(0,191,255)

|Application Requirements|
Minimum 200k in bank valuables
Minimum 10 primary Weapons

Status - Open

|Application Format|
In Game Name -
Bank Screenshots -
Skills/Level Screenshots -
Previous Organizations -
Why do you want to join -
Refers (If you have any) -

|Alliance Format|
IGN:
Previous Org Relations:
Organization Name:
Total Members:

Keep in mind that we are able to deny your application at any point.
(aka Do not spam this thread on why you got denied)

This is all done until Alex Veira finally gets out of Prision from there we will move even higher.

Last edited:

imaspy14

Jan 26, 2018
Canada
In Game Name -Matt Ghost
Bank Screenshots - when I get home I'll post but u know I have a lot of shit
Skills/Level Screenshots -again when I get home but u know all my lvls are above 80
Previous Organizations - unsanctioned, backwoods rebels, axe gang, veira family, and 2 other orgs can't remember
Why do you want to join -i used to be in veira family back in Rockford and it was a lot of fun getting into gun fights at R10 doing LSD and coco at the same time. Btw I was Matt veira before the org turned into informals
Refers (If you have any) - nope

Jimmy Veira

Banned
Banned
Nov 19, 2017
In Game Name -Matt Ghost
Skills/Level Screenshots -again when I get home but u know all my lvls are above 80
Previous Organizations - unsanctioned, backwoods rebels, axe gang, veira family, and 2 other orgs can't remember
Why do you want to join -i used to be in veira family back in Rockford and it was a lot of fun getting into gun fights at R10 doing LSD and coco at the same time. Btw I was Matt veira before the org turned into informals
Your application is under review

Jimmy Veira

Banned
Banned
Nov 19, 2017
In Game Name -Matt Ghost
You have been accepted please post your bank when you get home.

thtgeekydude

Monolith Pleb
Jul 21, 2018
Red hawks would like an alliance' Maybe we can chat when your in town about it?

Jason Richards

Banned
Banned
Aug 31, 2017
Poland
Kings are back boii <3

Reactions: Jimmy Veira

Cherry

Jul 22, 2017
Arizona, United States of America
Holy shit your bringing it back, do i get a *Get in free pass* ?

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Pleb
Dec 10, 2017
In Game Name - David Manzeir
Bank Screenshots and skill screenshots - #1 #2 #3
Previous Organizations - The Floridians, The Diamond Family, hxted, The Michcandia Crime Family (Rockford)
Why do you want to join - A veteran of Rockford and Paralake looking for a home.

Benjamin

Banned
Banned
Dec 4, 2017
California
t
Previous Organizations - The Floridians, The Diamond Family, hxted, The Michcandia Crime Family (Rockford)
Why do you want to join - A veteran of Rockford and Paralake looking for a home.
this org dead btw owner quit server

Jimmy Veira

Banned
Banned
Nov 19, 2017
Application under review

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Pleb
Dec 10, 2017
Decided I won't be joining. You can deny my application.

Zynthax

Jul 12, 2018
Colombia
In Game Name - Rafael Viloria
Bank Screenshots - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1595694791
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1595694823
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1595694756
Skills/Level Screenshots -https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1595694811
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1593326390
Previous Organizations - Black Knights (the only that actually matters)
Why do you want to join - Well, when I was a nubbie I based with you guys many times... Usually Matthew Veira used to look for a waterboy in rockford and that was my work at those times!, I usually were trying to make as much money as possible to buy handguns to defend myself and grow up but suddenly Veira Family died and of course, I couldn't be a waterboy anymore so I lost sight.
Then I started growing in a criminal life in black knights, where I knew some people that today are my mates, William, Cole, Mr.Sinclair... etc. The whole point is that I always admire this org because they were cool and respectful, kind and generous with nubbies at that time with me (some guy that his name was watermelon actually paid me with cocoa seeds when i was nubbie and working for him as waterboy) so that's why I like the org and that's why I always wanted to join.
Refers (If you have any) - N/A

Last edited:

Jimmy Veira

Banned
Banned
Nov 19, 2017
Reactions: Zynthax