reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I’d imagine plenty of you know me but I think I should do a valid introduction complete with my family history and more. Navigate via spoiler tabs.

While it would be much easier to just put a family tree I am able to go way back through stories from my family. My great grandfather, Marco Bendetti came to New York in 1894 to try to make money to purchase his own home in Italy. However, he ran into trouble when he first began looking for work and was approached by the Sicilian Family and made slowly hardened into a loyal shooter for them. Throughout this whole time, he met my great grandmother, Rosa Sicilian and they eventually got married. They had 3 children who got put into child protective services after Rosa and Marco were killed in a drive-by shooting. These children were Rosia, Hope, and Roberto. Hope and Rosia found a local bakery and spent most of their time making money their and eventually lived their parents dream of a nice house in Italy. Roberto Bendetti was not about that life and decided to get into crime. Roberto’s debut crime was a gas station and he was immediately busted with the cash and gun he used. He got 12 years for this and learnt a lot from his sentence. When he got out he has connections with several other criminal organizations and began forming what you know as the Bendetti Family. He learnt a lot from his sentence, including a sloppy way to manufacturer cocaine from coca leaves. He managed to make some money from this and found a girl to marry. Maria Bendetti was almost too great for Roberto and he questioned her motives a lot. She was a chemistry major and helped him perfect the recipe for a almost completely pure cocaine. They only believed in having one kid, and only needed one chance anyway. This child, Lucio Bendetti eventually became a chemistry major and followed after her mother. Lucio got bored with a simple life and poorly paying job and begged to get into the cocaine manufacturing empire his parents had made. Roberto needed some retirement anyway and agreed. The day after this agreement was reached Roberto was assassinated in front of Rosa by a unknown sniper on his patio. Lucio knew the risks but kept going. Lucio knee from that day, when his father was gunned down, it was dangerous and he needed to leave something important on this world. Lucio eventually had a child with a girl named Lilly, she left 2 months after the child’s birth. Lucio was up to the challenge and managed to keep up with his competition in his business and take care of his child. Eventually, at the age of 40, Lucio retired from organized crime and passed down the Bendetti Family to his child, Venero.

Violence has plagued my family, with every single person who takes the lead spot being eventually hunted and murdered. The Bendetti Family believes violence can be prevented but it is very far away.

All of this living inside a 16 year old game made by a tiny team is absolutely wild to me and it is a fantastic game. Everything with me can be worked out with a simple talk, just ask. Any questions can be left in the replies.

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome! And hi

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

what's up gamer, and welcome! :cool: