Status
Not open for further replies.

FaZe Fartrell Cluggins

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Currently I have 8 warning points on monolith, and was wondering what happens if I exceed 8 at all. An admin told me that 8+ gets you banned, but for how long?
Also, most of these warning points are several years old I believe, is there any way I can get them expunged? I haven't recieved any in a long time and was wondering if some of them could get removed?

Accertly

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You can appeal warning points right here on the forums. For the reason you could say you received them years ago and I'm sure staff would look into it and decide if they should be removed.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Currently I have 8 warning points on monolith, and was wondering what happens if I exceed 8 at all. An admin told me that 8+ gets you banned, but for how long?
Also, most of these warning points are several years old I believe, is there any way I can get them expunged? I haven't recieved any in a long time and was wondering if some of them could get removed?

Hey @FaZe Fartrell Cluggins ,

To answer your question in regards to our warning point system. As below:

"I have 8 warning points on monolith, and was wondering what happens if I exceed 8 at all" - If you are issued any warning points over 9+ you will be auto-banned for meeting the current threshold of active points, and the current points will reset. Common threshold bans and resets lead to points just stacking and ato bans for any additonal points.

"An admin told me that 8+ gets you banned, but for how long?" - Normally this is 14 hours but can range depending on the number of warning threshold bans you have had.

"Also, most of these warning points are several years old I believe, is there any way I can get them expunged?" - You technically cannot get warning points removed without evidence provided in an appeal that proves they are false, warnings points can be active or not active, meaning recent and while back but the threshold applies unless you are a frequent warning auto-ban user then they will stack and any additional points will add on (threshold ban getting longer) but they will not reset.

I hope this answered your questions,
SCOTTISH

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Scottish has summed it up.
Locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.