MRP Vice-Mayor

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

Maximilian

Monolith Newcomer
Feb 22, 2021
Allow an elected mayor to choose a vice mayor to accompany him in governing the city, who's power can be adjusted by the mayor accordingly.

Last edited:

Franek

Monolith Newcomer
Jul 25, 2020
not a bad idea, perhaps without the advisors it would be better, though. +

Thegamingshain

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Police Supervisor
Nov 3, 2019
+support

not a bad idea honestly

Tye

Suspended
Suspended
Jun 28, 2019
+Support!

Jet

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Media Creator
MRP Recruitment Team
Aug 2, 2018
Land of Gooses
bit.ly
@Maximilian can you update your suggestion and use the format.

[MRP] Format and Rules — READ BEFORE POSTING

But honestly, Neutral, I like the Idea, but I don't really see it being necessary, maybe if there was more detailed information about this as to what the Vice-Mayor can do, cannot do, etc.

Maximilian

Monolith Newcomer
Feb 22, 2021
@Maximilian can you update your suggestion and use the format.

[MRP] Format and Rules — READ BEFORE POSTING

But honestly, Neutral, I like the Idea, but I don't really see it being necessary, maybe if there was more detailed information about this as to what the Vice-Mayor can do, cannot do, etc.
I'm not sure how I could add anything else, considering I mentioned the mayor can customize what they can and cannot do.

hawke

Media Creator
Media Creator
Mar 28, 2017
Canada
I'd prefer a secretary position that could potentially co-handle budgeting along with RP enhancements such as scheduling appointments, etc.

Problem with implementing a deputy mayor is that its just not necessary. Such a position usually only exists in large cities in which the mayor would other wise always be overwhelmed. In city of 100 or less people, one mayor is quite enough.

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder
Dec 30, 2018
California
+support