Status
Not open for further replies.

Viny Luco

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your full Discord Name: Vinny Luco#5288

Which Staff muted you: @Tj
What were you muted for: Not speaking English in general, I was speaking German/Rule 3 I started off at 10:01 am central saying good evening comrades, how are you? @Tj replies "no" I reply "I am good" "Do you speak German" "no?". later melody posted an image of rule 3 and said "be good" I responded in German as a joke "I am sorry, I will not do it again miss Melody". I was muted for 7 days

Unmute Reason: After I was muted @Tj responded "nice one dick head", later editing it to "nice one" While I violate rule 3, @Tj violated rule 2, part of the rule saying "Be respectful towards each other at all times" a staff member saying that is not proper behavior but a community manager saying it is on another level. If I get punished and @Tj gets to walk free. him being a community manager and using such profanity knowing it is against the rules and him walking scot-free is a bit bias is it not? and another user types in another language right after the events clearly seeing what just happened to say "smh what's wrong with people not speaking English" and then typed in another language right after that. I have since read the rules on the discord and gone over them and after I read the rules I find that @Tj changed his message.

Time of Occurrence:10:07Am Central Timezone
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Melody @puvz
Read, understood and followed mute appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Mute expired. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.