LV

Duplicate ban appeal
Steam Name: Viny Luco
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:71530211
Your Character Name: Viny Luco

Ban Length: 1 Month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Asiandiskool

Ban Reason: ERP, Racism, Unacceptable behavior

Unban Reason: I am simply trying to get this ban shortend due to the fact I don't believe I was racist in the scenario me saying "look a black women lets r**e her" the r**p part was unacceptable but pointing out the skin color, I don't see that as racist

The main reason I chased the black women in the 1st place was after she kissed my head doing a /me. I said that was sexual harassment witch she then ran to the bank, the reason I did not cuff her at the teller was due to me not wanting to glitch out her menu witch has happened to me on multiple occasions. When she ran I decided to take the chance due to me telling her not to run before she entered the bank. If the scenario continued I would have done a restraining order in rp or for her to provide me a therapist.

while I said "look a black women lets r**e her" was unnecessary
calling out the color is not racist. The number of people living in pine county was a very large amount, while in rp we where talking about how there was barely any blacks, or people of color so I pointed out there was a person of color. Adding on the r**e part was un-necessary and I don't know why I said it but I did. I didn't call her a African american because we don't know if she is part African, witch could offend her for us assuming that. I didn't call her a [edited by gm1003], or use the hard R, I simply pointed out the color of the skin. Relating back the the conversation me and the officers had moments before that scenario

Time of Occurrence: 5/12/2020 around 6-7 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

I refuse to believe that you aren't being racist and just "pointing out the skin color."

I also find it odd that you:
-Requested to be corrupt as a government official
-Requested to make gallows in Pine County
-Said "Look a black women, let's rape her"
-Taze a black character

All within a span of about 5-7 minutes.

I'm also not buying the fact that you waited for her to get out of the teller because you didnt wan't her to glitch out of the menu. I have serious doubts you thought that way through and instead you were waiting for her to run so you can tase her.

With that being said, your first appeal has already been denied. Do not make any further appeals or you will be forum banned.

Appeal Denied 2x
Thread Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.