Want a forum signature?

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Nitr0us

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Jul 11, 2017
Hey, I made a forum signature template a while back, thought I'd share the PSD file for it. Just download it and edit the text, if you have any questions on how to do anything don't hesitate to ask.

If you don't have Photoshop but still want the template, fill out this format below:

Name:
Subtext:
Steam Name:
Image Link to Avatar (Use Imgur for this please):

I'll try and have them done when I get free time.

Edit: Apparently the PSD file is too big to attach, so I'll just make them for you - fill out the template above if you're interested.

Nitr0us

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Jul 11, 2017
thats basically what hazza was doing and it looks almost the same and "inspired by"
I mean, it’s a forum signature that needs to contain the same information, it won’t look all that different. Anyways I wasn’t inspired by Hazza’s design; I personally think that looks outdated and wanted to make something more modern looking.

Reactions: TheRustyPlayer

Code Monkey

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Nov 29, 2018
United States
Name: Brandy Martello
Subtext: MRP Moderator
Steam Name: Code Monkey

Nitr0us

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Jul 11, 2017
Name: Dank
Subtext: MRP Mentor
Steam Name: Dank

Name: Angelo De Luca
Steam Name: Vexum

Name: Brandy Martello
Steam Name: Code Monkey

Nitr0us

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Jul 11, 2017
Reactions: Hello migo

The JD

Oct 19, 2018
I mean...he only did signatures because I made a few official Monolith ones..but...sure..you don't see me complaining.
Still his template....

• Wow
Reactions: DevulTj

Nitr0us

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Jul 11, 2017
as a designer i can't stand to see other people "stealing" or doing graphics that looks like someone's else it's just not right can't you be creative enough to make your own style e.g this post !
If you're going to be making slanderous accusations that I "stole" someone designs you should really have some evidence to back it up. I won't be making further comments to avoid starting a flamewar; however, I felt the need to comment on this since you're accusing me of something I didn't do.

For starters, I made this signature template multiple months ago, originally designed for another forum (example), I then edited that template to match the needs of MonolithRP. The only similarities between Hazza's template and mine is that it includes a name, subtext/rank and profile picture which is essentially a requirement for any forum signature. Furthermore, my signature has:

- A background relevant to MonolithRP.
- More information (e.g Both role-play name and steam name)
- No Monolith logo (Except for Rusty's, he requested one, it's a different logo anyways).
- Larger size.
- Modern design choices.

In addition, I asked a Discord server with thousands of users if they thought the signatures were a copy of each other and this was the response (to avoid bias I didn't mention I made one of them until the responses were given):

• Haha
Reactions: The JD and KLAUS