Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Counqerland
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:563632658
Your Character Name: John Soe

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @Austin Hunter

Reason for the warning point(s): Failrp uncuffing someone being cuffed
Why should the point(s) be removed: Well, I have an explanation and some more. Well first off, I heard the guy talking and he was going to arrest him for fleeing and class 3's. I was pretty sure I saw this guy before and that he had to wrong guy. I told the detective to stop a few times when he just carelessly ignored me. I uncuffed the guy so we could talk. I was then frozen. No sit just warned I feel like it's a bit un-ethical. I realize now after the fact that it was indeed him and I feel dumb. I didn't know it was a rule. I just basically wanna say I'm sorry and will be more careful next time and I know now they make the report, and I don't step in. I'm not trying to argue now I fully accept it's my fault and I should have read guidelines. I take responsibility for it. I'm still a semi-new player and don't know the server like some do.

Time of Occurrence: 3:15 EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: George Pifa
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: Yes

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There were numerous officers in a situation with a arrestee. You decided to randomly uncuff the arrestee citing that he should not be arrest. There was no sit as there was no report. It is your responsibility to pay attention to the rules and regulations of the MPD. As such, it was documented in the form of a warning point and future infractions will warrant severity points within your police file.

You are not a police department supervisor, in fact, you were a deputy and have no jurisdiction over any MPD personnel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Counqer, unfortunately, we only are able to remove warning points if they are false which in this case it wasn't false. This being said, a warning point shouldn't hurt you too much in the future as long as you continue to follow the rules.

I completely understand that you are new and may not understand all of the rules yet so I definitely recommend that you check them before doing something that you think has a chance of being against the rules.

Best regards,
Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.