Status
Not open for further replies.

My Dime Is Up

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Not sure if this is the right place. I can still talk and chat in discord, but I have a "warned" tag preventing me from interviewing for mentor.

Your full Discord Name: My Dime Is Up#2049

Which Staff muted you: Not sure
What were you muted for: Complaining

Unmute Reason: I complained twice in the past 2 weeksfrom the time of my "warned" tag. Once because I said 7.6GB was a lot to download and if they could only use the assets the need and make their own separate Monolith addon, and the other about the 1 minute cooldown when a car spawn fails. I was warned finally joking about meeting the "Karen of admin sits". Even the moderator in the sit laughed about this (I can't remember who the mod was). I was finally issued my "warned" tag for this. I can see I maybe didn't phrase it in a way where it seemed like I was joking, but I wasn't complaining. I found the sit quite funny actually. I understand the first 2 instances but I don't think my final messages should earn me my "warned" tag. I'd like to go to the mentor interviews but can't because of this.

dqMj1PY.png

Time of Occurrence: 6/182020
Additional members involved/witnessing: @gm1003 ツ

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I don't think I warned you

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The warned tag will be removed. Please follow our discord and community rules from now on, at all times.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.