Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: ★Thomson★ (IDF)
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:77632645
Your Character Name: Jake Thompson

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @TXFURRYDUDE

Reason for the warning point(s): 3 warning points, RDM, Failrp, Cop Baiting
Why should the point(s) be removed: So, This guys followed me and cuffed me after I got demoted from Police. This guys rammed my car and ran me over too. I then took a gun with my friend and shot at them. After that they made a ticket for RDM

BTW Txfurrydude didnt had any video

Time of Occurrence: 11/29/2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: John Watterson
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Thompson Make the video public within twenty-four hours or this will be denied.

Thompson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Thompson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

No, I will not be accepting this appeal. When we were in that sit, there was overwhelming evidence against you, along with me not seeing anything to back up your side of what happened, other than here say. Unless if my decision is overridden, those warning points will remain.
As I said, They cuffed me and dragged me around you could check logs at that time but you didnt. I said also they talking shit about me and my org that they are going to kill us. Explain cop bait. and please upload your evidance

Thompson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Show the full video please, You were like 2 detectives in the vehicle and 1 of them came and cuffed me for no rp reason after I got demoted from cop. After that you were talking shit about my org and about me and rammed into my car a lot of times. So I have KOS on you

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

When I took that sit, there was overwhelming evidence against you. I do not completely understand why you would make this appeal when the points were valid and the fact you were in the wrong.

Thompson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

When I took that sit, there was overwhelming evidence against you. I do not completely understand why you would make this appeal when the points were valid and the fact you were in the wrong.
How was I in the wrong? They were talking shit about me and my org, They cuffed me after I got demoted from PD and they rammed my car a lot of times. I had KOS on them...
And you just gave me 3 warning points for really nothing. Explain how did I Cop bait, RDM, and Failrped

CRAZY LOUIS

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

How was I in the wrong? They were talking shit about me and my org, They cuffed me after I got demoted from PD and they rammed my car a lot of times. I had KOS on them...
And you just gave me 3 warning points for really nothing. Explain how did I Cop bait, RDM, and Failrped
Okay, no. Before the incident in the video you randomly pulled our car full of detectives, a police officer, AND the mayor over, and told us to get out, cuffed all of us, and then made us line up against the wall. While you were doing this, you were demoted because you had no reason in doing any of it. You can also clearly see in the video that you are the one crashing into our car, blatantly cop baiting.

Thompson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Okay, no. Before the incident in the video you randomly pulled our car full of detectives, a police officer, AND the mayor over, and told us to get out, cuffed all of us, and then made us line up against the wall. While you were doing this, you were demoted because you had no reason in doing any of it. You can also clearly see in the video that you are the one crashing into our car, blatantly cop baiting.
I was trying to shoot at you after I had the KOS, Trying to stop you. You actually cuffed me after I got demoted, Rekless driving so much so you can hit my car and annoy me,
You also shit talked my org and me and this is enough to KOS all of you

CRAZY LOUIS

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was trying to shoot at you after I had the KOS, Trying to stop you. You actually cuffed me after I got demoted, Rekless driving so much so you can hit my car and annoy me,
You also shit talked my org and me and this is enough to KOS all of you
Nobody was talking about your org, show proof please.

Thompson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Nobody was talking about your org, show proof please.
You need to show proof that you didnt, You are the reporting guy. I told this to the staff member and he didnt just too shit

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

User is permanently banned for usage of cheating software.
Locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.