✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ✪ BullyHunter
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60438167
Your Character Name: Henry Woodhouse

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: Some guy on behalf of another admin who's name is HolyHGrenade.

Reason for the warning point(s): Not sure, the popup is there for like 1.5 seconds.
Why should the point(s) be removed: I was put on the watchlist by HolyHGrenade because I killed some guy and took his weapon and lockpick, at the time I was a security guard and caught him behind in the no go zone of the bank so i told him to stop but he left the door so i tased him, cuffed him then dragged him to the back where i searched him, found a gun and lockpicks and held him under gunpoint for literally 20 mins because he refused to drop them and kept stalling. I knew he was armed, he didnt drop the gun so i can't just leave him there or turn my back cause thats how i lose my head so I shot him for having a gun and refusing to drop it cause that is what you call a threat. Next day or so I joined and some admin was following up on a watchlist thingy, all i remember is his name started with an "A" and has like 7 letters, pretty vague, i know.

Time of Occurrence: 22nd at 22:55
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: yes

Bubba Dice

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

1. You explained he trespassed into the bank, which he should have gotten arrested for.
  2. Suspect definitely did not stall for 20 minutes, he provided video of this, it was definitely seconds or a minute until you shot him dead.
  3. Video showed that you did indeed see him walk out from doors Security Guards would only have access to. You definitely didn't say stop or anything. You tazed him on the spot.Which is fine. But I am pointing out that there was little interaction with each other.
  4. Which leads to this,although the trespasser was armed, he showed no threat to you as he was simply walking out the doors and you tazed him and searched his person. Where you then found his weapon and realize this person is armed.
  5. You also said, you killed him because "he broke fear RP and stalled" which is a problem.Fear RP only applies by 2 people(u believed it takes 1 person for the Fear RP rule to apply). Also it was a few seconds or a minute that you shot him dead because he refused to drop it which would be the stalling part.
  6. You definitely did not drag him through the back, video shown you want him to drop his weapon at the layer 2 bank entrance doors when he woke up from being tazed.
The warning point you received was 1 WP for RDM.

Last edited:

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Samuel Forest,

Regarding your warning point appeal,

at the time I was a security guard and caught him behind in the no go zone of the bank
Considering you were a security guard, you could've always handcuffed the player with the firearm. After doing so, you could have called the police to handle the situation and even put the player under FearRP; as Bubba Dice said above, it takes 2 players to do so.

An explicit rule that states this is not allowed is:
[2.2.4] Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort, unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action.

It was not necessary for you to kill the player which makes this RDM and causes this warning point to be valid.

With that being said;

Server Warning Appeal Denied.
Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.