Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: ★Thomson★ (IDF)
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:77632645
Your Character Name: Jake Thompson

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @friskiemar

Reason for the warning point(s): FTVL, False Code red
Why should the point(s) be removed: @Recommendations POV
So, You can clearly see that I code red him after he ran me over the second time and he continued and didn't stop. He had an illegal pistol on him loaded so I had to take out my gun, He fled from me, And when he run me over the first time he needed to stop cuz I told him too do so. He refused to and continued to run me over so I code red him. I did VL I was trying to move away to the sidewalk but he continued to run me over.

Time of Occurrence: 24.12.20 11:05 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing: No
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: Yes

D

Deleted member 11418

Since I was the original person to report you for it, I'll respond and give my side of it, and how unrealistic it is to do so.

Here we go again, yet again, I never pulled it out on you and never was shining it in your face. Second, you literally were standing behind my car and was failing to value your own life, secondly, with that being said you even ran right in front of my car so you could take physical damage to give you an actual reason to be able to shoot me. I'm sorry, but you can't have everything your own way sometimes, and you need to actually learn to value your life. I made the report as I felt that you could've handled the situation much better, I've been in countless worse situations, however as an assistant chief you should be setting an example for other police officers and not doing something you feel you could get away with.

Next, if you really were willing to roleplay that situation out then you would've responded and acted completely different, I had originally fled because one, I knew I didn't have a license for the firearm license, and two because I'm not just going to let you arrest me when I had other items on me. You could've really went different on how you dealt with everything, afterward you literally put me in for "Attempted Murder of an LEO". You knew you wanted to make me physically mad or get some sort of reaction out of me, and I was just mainly minding my own business. I also want to say that if you had some patience the situation could've been different, yes, but just because someone is fleeing from you with a gun doesn't give you a right to shoot them because you didn't value your life and wanted a reason to kill them.

Last, but finally least, I decided to give my items to my friends and turn myself in, for God who knows you would've kept the pistol or something else that I don't really want to give you. I could've understood that you could've asked me politely about the firearm as well but you didn't. Also, I'm not trying to physically target you in character, you just seem to always want to walk up to me and try to start shit to get "KOS" over pointless/dumb reasons.

Note: It would be really great if you didn't try to lie your way out of situations of prior and of now, it's really pathetic when I come into the city that you have the mindset of it only revolves around you, you really need to take a break and think about this because it's going to eventually fuck you overdue to your continuous rule breaks.

I'll go ahead and let Management decide the outcome of this appeal, however, I just wanted to give my side of the situation and let alone give more information about how things could've been.

Thompson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Since I was the original person to report you for it, I'll respond and give my side of it, and how unrealistic it is to do so.

Here we go again, yet again, I never pulled it out on you and never was shining it in your face. Second, you literally were standing behind my car and was failing to value your own life, secondly, with that being said you even ran right in front of my car so you could take physical damage to give you an actual reason to be able to shoot me. I'm sorry, but you can't have everything your own way sometimes, and you need to actually learn to value your life. I made the report as I felt that you could've handled the situation much better, I've been in countless worse situations, however as an assistant chief you should be setting an example for other police officers and not doing something you feel you could get away with.

Next, if you really were willing to roleplay that situation out then you would've responded and acted completely different, I had originally fled because one, I knew I didn't have a license for the firearm license, and two because I'm not just going to let you arrest me when I had other items on me. You could've really went different on how you dealt with everything, afterward you literally put me in for "Attempted Murder of an LEO". You knew you wanted to make me physically mad or get some sort of reaction out of me, and I was just mainly minding my own business. I also want to say that if you had some patience the situation could've been different, yes, but just because someone is fleeing from you with a gun doesn't give you a right to shoot them because you didn't value your life and wanted a reason to kill them.

Last, but finally least, I decided to give my items to my friends and turn myself in, for God who knows you would've kept the pistol or something else that I don't really want to give you. I could've understood that you could've asked me politely about the firearm as well but you didn't. Also, I'm not trying to physically target you in character, you just seem to always want to walk up to me and try to start shit to get "KOS" over pointless/dumb reasons.

Note: It would be really great if you didn't try to lie your way out of situations of prior and of now, it's really pathetic when I come into the city that you have the mindset of it only revolves around you, you really need to take a break and think about this because it's going to eventually fuck you overdue to your continuous rule breaks.

I'll go ahead and let Management decide the outcome of this appeal, however, I just wanted to give my side of the situation and let alone give more information about how things could've been.
Hey, So as I said, We started with it in the bank, I asked you if u have a gun license for that weapon you had on you and you refused to give it to me and you said no. you flee away from me, and didn't stop, After that, I was trying to come to your side of the car and got run over so I moved a bit as u can see in the video and you continued to run me over and try to kill me. I pointed a gun at your car and told you to get out but you didn't and ran me over. When a suspect IRL is running over a cop a second time and internally every cop would shoot at his car because he is trying to kill or damage the officer. You had a firearm which led me to think you would shoot me because it's illegal. But originally you run me over 2 times and continued.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, the warning point is valid

Status
Not open for further replies.