- You have to use the correct format or else your appeal will not be dealt with.
- Do not edit the format with alignments or colors. Keep it simple.
- Only the involved people may reply to their thread. Others replies will be deleted and you will receive warning points.
- You may not appeal for someone else, no matter the circumstances.
- Do not submit replies such as +support or -support. Appeals are not suggestions, faction applications or any other kind of applications. The staff member who issued the warning point, however, may advise that the appeal should be accepted for review by the Senior Administration.
- Always stay on-topic.
- Only Senior Admins or higher may accept or decline a warning point appeal.
- Appeals will not be processed if your SteamID is missing.
- Your appeal can be denied based on time-frame discrepancy. You should appeal within a reasonable time-frame of when the warning point was initially issued.
- You can only make appeals to warning points, if you believe they are invalid.
- For security reasons, we will not review/open any evidence unless it is hosted in one of the following platforms:
Credits to Gregg for the initial thread.
Last edited by a moderator: