Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:[BOI]Thickboots
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:456070217
Your Character Name:Tyler Park

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @Apecengo

Reason for the warning point(s):
I was given 2 warn points for afk mining
Why should the point(s) be removed:I was literally in the room / other room getting a drink when all i can hear through my mic is my radio of people @Ava Hendrix And many others Apecengo Came up i could not hear him he is a invisible physgun That i cannot see and talks i cannot hear him as he is not loud enough to go over the people on the radio speaking I promise i was looking at my screen because as soon as i heard him i rushed back to my computer and told him i was here but he still issued the points i was gone for a solid minute while still being ready to respond to a actual rp situation i would have seen a player on other hands i could not see you as you were floating out of my sight and i could not hear u this seems excessive as you also did not physgun me because for all u know my audio may have been turned off like if you phys gunned me i would have been there way faster as im saying i promise you i was looking at the screen the whole time just incase i was afk checked / mugged. Also if points are appealed i would like the ban to be lifted

Time of Occurrence:4:30 est am wednesday
Additional members involved/witnessing: @ava hendrix and like 5 others speaking over radio
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

From what you described, you were AFK anyways while you were mining, which is not allowed

Not having your audio turned on or having it too low is your responsibility and you have to be held accountable instead of making excuses. There are no set guidelines on making sure people are not AFK such as "physgunning you"

Denied, the warning points stay

Status
Not open for further replies.