British Beef

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I recently received my first warning point in around 6 months, Do warning points reset because I've been on this server Since 2017 over four years now and because I've accumulated at least 8 warning points during that four-year span I get hit with a ban each time I receive a warning point. This is regardless of the time between warning points, at this point, they're no longer warning points and just straight up bans each time I make a mistake. Is this intentional or are warning points supposed to go inactive after a certain while.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

They don't, I have 3 of them, 1 from 2018, 1 from 2019 and 1 from 2020. They stay on your account forever and in the past couldn't be revoked. If there is a way to reset my warning points I would like to do it ... but I've been told by all staff they are there to stay.

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was told after 6 months they won’t affect you anymore. They still stay on your record but should have no affect on the warning point ban system.

British Beef

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

They don't, I have 3 of them, 1 from 2018, 1 from 2019 and 1 from 2020. They stay on your account forever and in the past couldn't be revoked. If there is a way to reset my warning points I would like to do it ... but I've been told by all staff they are there to stay.

I don't think they should be removed any prior rule breaks should be kept on record but I don't think they should remain active indefinitely as they do. I feel like I'm still being punished for warnings I received 4 years ago which I feel have absolutely no relevancy anymore.