Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Randino
Your SteamID: 76561198801031876
Your Character Name: Benji Buckington

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Trooper C. Winters
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 4 days (2 days remaining)
Blacklist Reason: Breaking Raid Timer x2
Unblacklist Reason: I would like to say I apologize for breaking raid timer twice I was having fun that day and didn't realize the time and what I was doing which still doesn't make it right but I haven't RDM nor broke rules like that in like 4 or so months which that doesn't give me the right to go and break rules and I do wanna say I'm sorry for that I promise I'll do better and not break the rules again so please consider my appeal

Trooper C. Winters

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Skante Warrior,

I understand that you may realise now that what you did was agisting the rules. You have an extensive history within the server, and I could have given you a much longer blacklist, but as the situation was relatively tame, and you were respectful in the sit. I made your blacklist relatively short.

And once this blacklist was instated, you circumvented it by using a physgun/prop to kill. It's clear to me that blacklisting you isn't working, as if we issue you a blacklist, you seem just to find another way.

I see no reason for reducing/removing this blacklist, and in case you continue to break rules that require a blacklist over the next month. Instead will be a ban, not a blacklist, as those are clearly not working for you. I recommend you spend some time refreshing yourself on the rules to prevent future violations and avoid being banned.

Respectfully,
Trooper C. Winters