Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Borat
Your SteamID: gflo2003
Your Character Name: Greg Florio

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Tesk
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 2 days
Blacklist Reason: Shot an escaping inmate as warden. The inmate was in the control room and spamming the door (which he didn't get punished for even after admitting to doing it), and so I believed the only way to stop the escape, while maintaining the RP situation and not getting staff involved, was to shoot him. The reason why the escaping door spammer was not punished, it was told to me that i needed specific video evidence, although he admitted to doing so in the sit.
Unblacklist Reason: Overall, I was confused of the rules and when I was corrected on what to do I agreed and apologized and said I learned my lesson, I don't believe it was warranted to blacklist me from weapons for two days after making a single mistake. I was simply trying to continue the RP situation without getting staff involved, and after talking to other staff members, especially @Jimmy_ , they too believed that the blacklist was unjust, with one staff member saying, "Seems pretty BS to me."

Time of Occurrence: 3/16/20 ARND 12PM EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Jimmy_
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: YES

Tesk

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings Greg.
Unfortunately this appeal will be denied and the blacklist will remain it seems you still do not understand that you did wrong in this situation.
furthermore the complaining player did not admit to door spamming as they would be punished if they did. Also with your recent warnings it seemed a blacklist was appropriate.
Please also refrain from tagging members that have had no involvement in this situation thank you.

Appeal denied
Locked&Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.