Not open for further replies.

Jacob Sievers (dajuicer)

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Dr. Sievers Oncology
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72933722
Your Character Name: Jacob Sievers

Which Staff blacklisted you: I believe it was determined by the Community Management, but the staff who banned me was a guy with a bush backround lol
What were you blacklisted from: Weaponry

Blacklist Length: 2 weeks
Blacklist Reason: Warn limit
Unblacklist Reason: To be honest, I have been playing the server for a while for around 2 years now, and I have accumulated a lot of warns over the years, but alot of them were because of specific behavior that I have stopped in the recent years. The only thing I have to really appeal is that I am a changed player now and though other people received warning points for the rule violation, I recieved the weapon ban for the amount of warns I had. I am changed player and I do sincerely apologize for any actions I have committed in the past, but staff may be able to vouch that I am reformed and am never the one to be called up to a sit, rather call the admin to handle issues that I had.

Time of Occurrence:Monday around 5:00 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Which Staff blacklisted you: I believe it was determined by the Community Management, but the staff who banned me was a guy with a bush backround lol
We have no staff member that is called like that.

Jacob Sievers (dajuicer)

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

His name was Tuko, my apologies, forgot the name but remembered the picture lol.

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, @Jacob Sievers (dajuicer)
If I recall correctly this blacklist was due to metagaming in discord. I'm willing to reduce it but only if you can assure me it won't happen again.

Jacob Sievers (dajuicer)

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Tuko

I promise it will never happen again, it was a very foolish and immature mistake which I can guarantee will never occur again. I see how it is an unfair advantage to other players and organizations, so I sincerely apologize and am hoping to fix my ways.

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

You will be unblacklisted shortly.
Appeal accepted
Locked and Moved.​

Status
Not open for further replies.