• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

SUGGESTION Weekend Event if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Description of suggestion: Bring back Rockford for a weekend. I understand that there is new things in the game like the garages and all the other stuff but just to see rockford for a weekend would be super nice and fun. I was hoping we could do it around December 21-24th for like a christmas special paralake is just stale for me

Tyla

Aug 27, 2018
Yeah hes saying for one special weekend bring back the OG map, I've personally never experienced it so it'd be cool. Just wonder how much work it'd take.

imaspy14

Jan 26, 2018
Canada
Description of suggestion: Bring back Rockford for a weekend. I understand that there is new things in the game like the garages and all the other stuff but just to see rockford for a weekend would be super nice and fun. I was hoping we could do it around December 21-24th for like a christmas special paralake is just stale for me
If monoford is not out by then then yes 10000000% agree I made my first off on there meet a lot of new people, made my first mill etc so yes if monoford is not out by then it's a yes for me

rako

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Ireland
Monoford will not be out by december.

There is too much work for monoford to be out by December im just saying going back into time for a weekend would be nice paralake is dark and plain. Rockford provided dope r10 and r3 raids good police raids VERY VERY combat effective bank raids perfect mining system and now we have a reason to use the warehouses in rockford they have a perfect townhall too

Yeffrey

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jun 24, 2017
Sorry to break it to you man, but we're not going to Rockford. I'm assuming the work required to adapt it to the current server would be too much just to use it for a weekend. Updating warehouses, adding garages etc. :(

Tango

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Media Creator
MRP Recruitment Team
Jul 31, 2017
Costa Rica
No Jimmy.

Denied.