Awards

Years of Mono

LV

what is the fastest car?

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I am pretty sure it's either the Hot wheels or P1, it really doesn't matter the speed you never hit high end unless transitioning places. Not to mention skill is important as the P1 is difficult to control to people without experience.

Jamal Hisin

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

bmw m4 has the highest top speed but pretty bad acceleration / handling, id say p1 is the fastest car in terms of acceleration and top speed and handling

Josh Brown

Years of Mono

LV

1994 Nissan Skyline R32 Good Top speed Good Breaks Good handling Good acceleration. And most worth for its price.

Jamal Hisin

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

1994 Nissan Skyline R32 Good Top speed Good Breaks Good handling Good acceleration. And most worth for its price.
this guy is broke don't trust his opinion as an owner of both cars p1 is way faster

Josh Brown

Years of Mono

LV

this guy is broke don't trust his opinion as an owner of both cars p1 is way faster
That is false, The P1 May be faster but the Skyline is so much more worth it. I have money. THe P1 Is around 6.9 Mil and when you can get almost the same top speed for only 1.1 mil is it really worth spending the extra 5.8 mil worth it?

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

That is false, The P1 May be faster but the Skyline is so much more worth it. I have money. THe P1 Is around 6.9 Mil and when you can get almost the same top speed for only 1.1 mil is it really worth spending the extra 5.8 mil worth it?
I've driven both and without a doubt the P1 is better with the right driver. The R32 is right there and it's up to the purchaser to determine if the price is worth it.